Pay it Forward Panorama + Fat Tire

Hey, I recognize those! Enjoy😎

3 Likes

The Panorama and Fat Tire are ready for a new set of hands to try it out! Sorry y’all, I don’t have any OD throws to add, but I will throw in some BadWolfeCo and YYSL strings in there for the next throwers.

Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama+Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyo. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

10 Likes

I’ll take them!

7 Likes

Coolio. Ill try and get them out tomorrow morning. Latest would be Monday.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

They arrived today, looks like they’ve been well taken care of!

11 Likes

Those look very nice!

1 Like

The panorama is very responsive. If I pop it up on a trapeze with a little slack it will return. Fat Tire seems reasonably unresponsive for a OD flat bearing. What should I do? Should I clean the bearing with acetone? deshield it? I have some bearings I could use instead.

4 Likes

Feel free to clean and deshield it if you’d like. My apologies if I sent a bad bearing! Seemed ok before I shipped it out.

2 Likes

It did the same to me a few times. Got close to a few face bruises. I didn’t want to mess with the bearing because it was a loner.

1 Like

I think it’s the gap size tbh. I put some thinner string on it and didnt get any response with a tug after. I bought myself my own panorama recently and made sure to put thinner string on it too.

1 Like

For the loaners I’ve generally felt camping rules apply, “leave it better than how you found it.” I did flowable silicone in the Silenus because the pads were shot.

5 Likes

Awesome! Another pay it forward. Love it and I’ll be watching. Fat Tire has been on my wish list for some time. Thanks @Deadboots and @Siggy-06 !!

4 Likes

I disagree regarding the gap size. Snagging is possible with this gap size and a thick string, but if it’s binding on a trapeze and otherwise seems responsive it is almost certainly the bearing. I play my Panorama with Ammo (a comparatively thick string) and a cleaned, lightly lubed 10 ball and unless I mess up I never have issues like what Matthew has shared here.

3 Likes

The the Panorama is still having responsive issues, I have 2-3 10 ball bearings from OD not being used. Happy to send one over if the cleaning/deshielding doesn’t work.

4 Likes

I replaced the bearing and it’s a little better, but its still binding occasionally, but it’s not drastically different from my Diorama. I did notice when I took it apart that the response is in pretty rough shape. Is it ok if I apply some fresh silicone? It looks like that’s what has been done in the past. I don’t have any response pads that will fit.

3 Likes

I’ve got some OD pads. When it comes my way I’ll fix’er up!!

3 Likes

Sure thing! Thanks for being willing to do that.

2 Likes

These yoyos are ready for another trip! Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama+Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyos. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

4 Likes

I’ll take it!

6 Likes

Man you are fast lol

5 Likes