Pay it Forward Panorama + Fat Tire

I’ve got 2, and I’d like you all to get a chance to try one of these bad boys out. I will be including a set of Lego side effects, and I’d love to see this Panorama pick up a few other variants for people to experiment with along the way!

@Siggy-06 was also generous enough to include a Fat Tire for you all to enjoy! Pictured below.

Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama & Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyo. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

21 Likes

I’ll take it. Love me some OD.

6 Likes

Sweet. Send me your address and I’ll have it out by the weekend.

4 Likes

Oh man. So close.

7 Likes

I’m so excited for this one. Thanks @Deadboots for providing the Pano. I will watch this thread with great interest :grin:

2 Likes

How goes it, @Siggy-06 ?

3 Likes

Well, about to have hurricane Ian touch FL here soon. The Panorama is safe though!

4 Likes

That’s scary stuff. I hope you and your family stay safe!

4 Likes

Very kind of you to offer this for others to try! Hoping to get a chance with this one at some point soon.

2 Likes

I have one of these bad boys so no need for me be involved, but I just wanted to say that this is such a cool and great idea

2 Likes

The Panorama is ready for a new set of hands to try it out! In the spirit of @Deadboots generosity, I’m adding a One Drop Fat Tire in the package to continue the journey for others to try out!

Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama+Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyo. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

8 Likes

Ill take it

1 Like

nevermind, I do not fit the criteria

2 Likes

You rock dude. I’ll edit the title to reflect the Fat Tire as well if I can.

3 Likes

I’ll take it!

4 Likes

Funny, I was waiting for this and here was some perfect timing, but I snagged a Pano from OD the other day on the Thursday drop. Enjoy, @BassistDotNerd !

4 Likes

Message me your info @BassistDotNerd and I’ll get it in the mail this week.

3 Likes

Oh boy I’ll be watching this. Been wanting to try a fat tire

2 Likes

Oh man! A fat tire too? I’ve been so curious about that one.

4 Likes

Guess what showed up today?

10 Likes