Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Still no word from @cholax

I’m more than ready if we don’t hear from @cholax soon.

Go ahead and send to @rkalajian i reached out with no response either - so we will move on for now

@Beverchakus

1 Like

Hey guys just to help speed this up, you can take me off the list! Since i signed up, ive scooped the entire motion lineup including a wondferful Centrifugal :grin:

Edit: figured i should at least share a pic of my babies!

10 Likes

And I appreciate that more than you know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The yoyo is on it’s way to me, and should be here by Monday, the 17th! I can’t wait to give this a spin!

3 Likes

I have the Centrifugal and the Accelerated. They are both great throws but the Centrifugal is favorite.

2 Likes

I did a very small run of centrifugal in a non-solid mystery color. 25 of them :slight_smile: should be here by the end of the month

5 Likes

The yo-yo arrived today, much earlier than expected! It’s beautiful, and feels so nimble! I replaced the string (I’m too chicken to try it 5a), and will toss in the Throw-Yo Filtered and Unfiltered strings in the box for the next person.

6 Likes

It is beautiful.

1 Like

Awww thank you! I alpreciate that kindness. Make sure to tell me how the bearing is doing as I have plenty of spares too

The bearing feels real smooth, and is pretty damn quiet!

3 Likes

It’s a great design we have been really happy with the feedback we have received on it

2 Likes

@rkalajian how are things going with it? Are we ready to move it on?

1 Like

We are! I was just about to post, and then message @Benthrowsyoyo.

Great yoyo. I’ve had a lot of fun with it! I’ve tosses in some strings and stickers to the box for the next few in line.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The mailman just came and picked up the package! The Centrifugal is on the move once again.

3 Likes

The Centrifugal is waiting for me in my mailbox once I get home from work. Can’t wait to try it out

5 Likes

Let the fun commence.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts

1 Like