Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Oh I will! Does anyone mind if I 5A it? Or should I baby it?

2 Likes

Can I hop on the list to try this bad boy out?

1 Like

You can 5A it, but please donā€™t beat it to death I have other people on the list that want to try it and I would like to see that they get a similar experience as the individuals that have already played it.

5 Likes

Yes you can

2 Likes

Sweet thanks so much been wanting to try one of these new motion throws for a while!!! Iā€™ll throw in some of the string I make with it when I get it and send it to the next!!

3 Likes

Exactly why I asked. I wouldnā€™t intentionally beat it up, but it would likely happen incidentally. Iā€™ll keep it attached to my finger, lol.

3 Likes

You wonā€™t be disappointed!

3 Likes

Itā€™s here!

First impressions are that I am NOT this yoyos target audience, :joy:. Itā€™s so agile I feel like Iā€™m wasting it. Iā€™ll try and learn some new tricks on it for sure. I really like the gap width too.

8 Likes

Any more thoughts on it?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not had much more time with it, but the little I did was more of the same. Stable, smooth, wonā€™t stop spinning. All good things! It sort of feels like itā€™s doing the trick for me.

2 Likes

We get a lot of that! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

1 Like

I was going to ask if i can 5a it too. Really hard for me to give my opinion on a throw without a CWā€¦ iā€™ll be careful.

1 Like

Alright Ty youā€™re up! Get in my DMs with that address and Iā€™ll get it out no later than Tuesday.

Iā€™ll admit itā€™s been a VERY busy three weeks so Iā€™ve not had a ton of time with it, but man the time I did was choice. I still prefer organics, but have been sold on Motion as a brand. Once I have some capital I will start the hunt for a matte purple Harmonic. Thanks for sending the bad MF around!

5 Likes

I appreciate you giving it a go, based on what I have read from your posts I think you would be a great fit for Accelerated or Harmonic. Thanks for giving it a go and taking a chance on Motion as a brand!

4 Likes

No reply yet from @Beverchakus Iā€™ll DM him on insta.

2 Likes

Whoops! I am alive! For some reason, this site wont allow me to go to dark mode anymore and it really hurts to look at, so i havenā€™t been looking at the forums much.

4 Likes

Itā€™s out! Hope you love it!

3 Likes

Itā€™s here!!! Just had a 20 minute sesh on it. First impressions is itā€™s OP just like i imagined. Just throw it and do whatever you want, for a long as you want. Easy mode. It does feel like it has alot more power than the Accelerated. Feels like a total hunk on the end of the string, but i like that. And it moves quick even though it feels heavy. The rings do shift very easy though. (I know i said iā€™d be careful, and i am. No throwing over concrete, i promise) but i did drop it on my hardwood floor twice. Rings shifted both times. BUT, popped back in first try with very little effort and went back to smooth. It did come to me with the slightest vibe, not glass smooth, but i also like that. And the rings have no new marks on them thankfully. Theyā€™re tough. Ti rims right? I have my gummie CW on it so it wont mark it up.

It does pass my very low RPM bind test though. NICE and snappy, tight binds. D bearing level of bind grip. But never snaggy during play. 10/10 on that front.

Iā€™ll update my thoughts as i play it more. Def will be filming some clips with it.

7 Likes

I know you love accelerated, anxious to see your thoughts between the two

2 Likes

@Cholax you are up get with @Beverchakus to get the shipping info over to him