Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Thanks!!

2 Likes

This was an incredible opportunity - thank you @JEA86!!

According to the list from the first post, @TryCatchThrow is next, correct?

3 Likes

That’s correct @TryCatchThrow - you are up next

3 Likes

Could i possibly get in line? Would love to try this baddie

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

That throw will be collectible just because of the number of players that have thrown it.

1 Like

Yesss thank you! Super excited!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s helpful/customary, but wanted to share that it’s on the way to @TryCatchThrow now - sent Keith the tracking info this afternoon.

Had an incredible time with it. Thank you @JEA86 for a truly superb PIF yo-yo to try out - I can honestly say that Motion Yo-yo is now on my radar thanks to this opportunity to try it out.

I love how amazing 99% of this community is here - thank you all for being trusting and accepting of each other. I know a handful of people can sour an experience, but I truly believe that the vast majority on here do the right thing even when no one is looking. :grinning:

To those of you who still have this PIF yo-yo ahead of you, it’s an awesome ride!

6 Likes

Genuinely stoked you enjoyed it, we put a lot of thought and effort into each and every design. I am anxious for this YoYo to get into more people’s hands to see exactly what the fuss is about.

Thanks for participating and if there is any questions, or comments you have - hit me up!

Definitely! I’m new-again to the current yo-yo scene (left back around 2007 or so), so while there are a handful of “the usual suspects” yo-yo companies, there are quite a few “new” companies.

I can definitely feel the thought, effort, attention to detail, and LOVE you guys put into this!

4 Likes

I have received the Centrifugal. Quite a stunner! My fixies may have been judging me while I threw it around for a few minutes. It’s super stable and play really nice.

8 Likes

Look forward to hearing your thoughts after you have had some play time with it!! Thanks for participating :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TryCatchThrow hows it going with Centrifugal any more thoughts?

1 Like

Sorry, life has been in the way. My kids have been on break all week and I haven’t had much time for throwing. I was planning to spend more time with it this week and send it off to the next person toward the ends of the week.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Can I get added to this list?

Yes you can

My time with this throw is just about up. I’m sending to @bcorliss3 next, right?

Here’s the Centrifugal next to my Windrunner and Aventus. The dimensions are all pretty close, but the Centrifugal has a concave curve coming out of the response area, which none of my other throws have. The curve made the Centrifugal very pleasing in my hand, particularly because my large middle finger is basically a perfect fit.

The throw plays fast and stable. I always felt very well in control. Binds were precise but not bitey. I would highly recommend.

Thanks so much @JEA86 for the opportunity to try this throw!

7 Likes

I’d love to get on this list. This throw looks AMAZING.

3 Likes

Thanks for trying it, sharing photos and, feedback. It’s appreciated- keep a watch on our brand - big things coming in 2023

1 Like