Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

You are on the list now

Can i jump on the list my friend? :innocent: i LOVED the last motion i was lucky enough to try! This one looks wonderful!

4 Likes

Absolutely list is moving quick

2 Likes

Would love to take care of and use this beauty too! I will DM to put my name on the list too.

2 Likes

I have shipped the Centrifugal off to @bcorliss3. Enjoy!

5 Likes

So excited to try this out

1 Like

Package arrived safe and sound as usual great communication and packing by @TryCatchThrow

First thoughts wow this is so much more beautiful in person those rims are amazing and I need a motion with rainbow rims in my collection fingers crossed for a future run of bifrost
Playability it feels super stable and easy to control and catch very fun so far

6 Likes

Anxious to hear your thoughts after you spend more time with it - the rainbow rims we used on accelerated are also phenomenal

4 Likes

Wow awesome throw. U guys just send yoyos to throwers wow i want to contribute i have a few duncans would love to share the community

2 Likes

Man that is a beautiful throw i seen this and has many great reviews good job on it

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

My time with this fantastic yo-yo has come to an end, it was supreme in every way I loved how powerful and stable it felt yet at the same time feeling light and easy to move. A few members of the club I attend were at VA states and had the pleasure to meet Jeremy from motion in person and apparently there is a lot to keep an eye out for moving forward I know I am at least!

Tracking has been sent to the next person in line and I have added some yellow alphaline string please take two a person while it lasts!

5 Likes

Super stoked you like it - canā€™t wait to see this YoYo continue itā€™s journey!

4 Likes

@Gurr has the YoYo arrived yet? Excited to hear your thoughts

2 Likes

I did receive it in the mail yesterday but wasnā€™t able to really give a lot of time until now. First off @bcorliss3 did a great job shipping. Great communication, fast, and weā€™ll packed. So Initial impressions is just WOW!! Absolutely stunning ever since I first saw this yoyo Iā€™ve thought this was the holy grail of colorways but after seeing it in person itā€™s even better. The shape is super comfortable in the hand and really stable. After a few throws I love the way it feels on the string itā€™s just locks in Everytime it hits but still feels floaty at the same time. I canā€™t wait to get some more time and see how it compares with the accelerated which was a instant hit with me!

10 Likes

@Gurr any more thoughts on Centrifugal?

Yeah lots! :grin: This thing is really really nice honestly. Compared to my current collection, this would be in my top 3 if not just the number 1 spot. Itā€™s that nice. The rainbow rims are stunning. They turn a cool teal green/blue when itā€™s spinning. Iā€™ve actually been practicing new tricks with it because the stability and width is so on point it makes learning easier. My only critique isnā€™t a critique, because it really is perfect just the way it is, but as a suggestion. I would love to see a hybrid version of this because itā€™s totally giving me digamma vibes but with better float!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback - super stoked you are enjoying it!

1 Like

Itā€™ll be sad to see it go but Iā€™ll be watching bts to pick one upā€¦ or maybe a rerun in the future :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Such a beautiful throw! Can i be added to the list please? thx