Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Reruns are never out of the equation if demand is there, but never the same colors again

5 Likes

Added

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

@Gurr are you ready to move this on to @rockstar?

Any additional thoughts or feedback?

Already…lol yeah I meant to yesterday but lost track of time.

@Gurr has this moved to the next person?

1 Like

Yep should have arrived today according to tracking

2 Likes

@rockstar has it arrived?

3 Likes

Hey…. Thank you Gary!! Centrifugal arrived today….Saturday!! Strung it up with this loose yellow strings in the box! Wow……no I mean WOW!!!
What a pleasant surprise…… light weight & powerful+ on my first throw too…… impressive I guess! I’ve not played with a yoyo so fast & powerful & size done so fine!!

(upload://9K5SFtUttBY2wyy6WRmTwtOmdrS.jpeg)

7 Likes

Really anxious to hear more thoughts on it as you get more time with it! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far and taking a chance on our YoYo brand!! We try hard

5 Likes

Those are alphaline by Sochi and zipline feel free to take 2 for yourself! Motion is so sick though just got my kinetic in the mail today and it’s really awesome as well

4 Likes

Yes I found the Sochi & ziplines strings but I’d like to try a twisted string(can’t bring myself to break-up the red,white&blue strings in the bag)

4 Likes

Set the string free! It wants to be played! Been through at least two people it’s getting sad haha :joy:

3 Likes

Twisted string is pretty good. Use it. It’s worth it.

Watching this pay it forward go, if there is a chance to get added to the list I wouldn’t mind trying it out at some point. It’s honestly not a yo-yo I would have looked at but lots of great reviews in this thread peaking my interest.

3 Likes

I can add you to the list, be careful though, pretty much anyone that has played a Motion gets on board with the brand pretty quick. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Beverchakus - I just realized you were on this list to try centrifugal - share your thoughts about accelerated, for those that don’t know he won the anti-banger and received Motion as the prize!

4 Likes

I have two Motions. So very nice.

4 Likes

I appreciate your support - I truly do

3 Likes

Am I on the list? It’s been a while I might’ve missed my turn?

First post has the updated list anyone who has already has it is blanked off should be coming your way after a few more users!

1 Like