Pay it Forward Modded Responsives

That’s how things become things is someone continually saying it’s a thing.

3 Likes

Remember…Enough is never enough…of The Stuff!! And The Thing…is just as bad. :thinking:

2A-pril

1 Like

I’m hoping these got to @dragonfruitea safely

1 Like

They got here already

2 Likes

Really hoping you will share some thoughts on your experience with these. :smiley:

I’m hoping we are on our way to getting these moving again.

1 Like

Yeah thats fine.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this experience testing Steve’s and seeing the light about a longer spinning responsive yoyo.

I will send the package to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in the thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get these great throws to use and enjoy, completely free, for four weeks (give or take a few days)

HOWEVER! By accepting this offer, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your four-week period and paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

2 Likes

I’ll take it.

1 Like

cool

2 Likes

lets get this moving

2 Likes

I, Veedo, accept the responsibility of forwarding these yoyos to the next squire charged with receiving and taking care of them.

Now it feels official. lol

3 Likes

Hey Noah, any chance this was shipped out yet? Thanks!

oh dude! i forgot i still had these i’m currently out of town but i’ll send it out on monday!

2 Likes

Ok cool, just checking in! Safe travels!

1 Like

sent out this morning

2 Likes

I wanted to thank you again for this Respawn Lite. I am just loving it. I also love the fact that it’s a proto. I put a 4mm bearing in it and get insane response with the slightest amount of lube. The response is just so consistent and yet the string can slide in the gap very quickly back and forth without snagging at all. Thank you again for sending it my way. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you took the time to try my throws out. Can I ask…do you have any of the same throws, and if so how do you feel about the difference?

this was my first time trying modern responsives so…

1 Like