Pay It Forward Inception

@Jayjo866

1 Like

I just think he really really loved it :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Mentioned the price was high so had to snag it :rofl:. All jokes asideā€¦idk whatā€™s going on guys. He was active on YouTube so i left a comment and still no response

5 Likes

This is poop!

kgb

6 Likes

Agreed. He wonā€™t respond to me so as bad as I hate to say itā€¦ I think he just wants to keep it. Which is weird since he does giveaways. This just goes to show you that the inception is magical. Donā€™t sleep on it lol

7 Likes

4 Likes

Can someone dm me his number?

2 Likes

i really hope you get it back. this is one I want to check out myself.

good luck bud.

kgb

2 Likes

Oh man is someone running a tally on how much postage is being paid to USPS? :wink:

1 Like

I really donā€™t care what or how much usps is hauling in here!! I just wanted to try the dam throw is all!?
Itā€™s the essence of why we lost all our rights in this country!

2 Likes

Hey im in Aus and i want to try it too

3 Likes

Any luck?

kgb

1 Like

Not that Iā€™m aware of manā€¦ā€¦does somebody know Jeff? @Jayjo866 on a personal level?Networking or School? Clubs?
I have triedā€¦.at first he was ready to ship it all and he was shipping by the weekendā€¦ā€¦? It never arrived and I have heard that he recā€™d it on May 7th I think? So, itā€™s been 4 months nowā€¦ā€¦. Looks like Jeff decided to keep it? Or what?
Still havenā€™t heard from Jeff himself!??

2 Likes

No he wont get back to me. He must have thought it was one hell of a yoyo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope unfortunately not

1 Like

Ok but what about the throw hereā€¦ā€¦ no matter what has happened or is happening here Jeff still has the new inception !?
It shouldnā€™t have to be said, but Jeff is responsible for thisā€¦ā€¦ after so many participants have completed thier turns and moved the Inception on as promisedā€¦.so accountability should be taken into account!?
To come up with $10 you can ship usps or ups to next participant in the USAā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Just donā€™t know what to do. Canā€™t get him to respond

1 Like

Hopefully the guyā€™s still alive and stuff, his profile says he last showed up here July 7 which is when he was supposed to be shipping the yoyo.

Iā€™m not sure how much authority the mods have or what all they can see, but maybe they could check for matching IPs to make sure he hasnā€™t created a new account here under a different name?

The guy seems to have a decent rep here so it would be surprising if he actually stole the yoyo, thatā€™s a pretty cheap price to throw away a reputation for. But on the other hand, it IS a pretty darn nice throwā€¦

Ivan

2 Likes

He always posts stuff on youtube

2 Likes

Whatā€™s his Youtube @?

1 Like

Man, what a shame.

I get that life happens, and can happen hard.

However, if heā€™s still active on YouTubeā€¦Iā€™m far less likely to be sympathetic at this point. If youā€™re still making sure your content is squared away, it seems unlike that things are at the point where you are unable to forward the throw.

I had a lot of fun participating with the Pay It Forward Silenus, and that included adding stuff in that I thought the next person would enjoy, then sending it on. I was really hoping to get a chance with the Inception.

Just a shame to have a chain with a throw that, honestly, not everyone can afford to buy for themselves, end because he seemingly decided to keep it for himself. Which prevents a whole bunch of others from getting a shot at playing with what is, by nearly all accounts, an awesome yo-yo with a prohibitive price tag.

Super sucks. Not to mention the guy hosting this, who just had his expensive throw disappear. Thatā€™s a heck of an unfair, and high price to pay for being generous.

9 Likes