Pay It Forward Inception

Really unfortunate what happened. Glad that those who received it liked it! Also don’t worry about Christopher, he is sponsored by us and he has another one he throws around. I do happen to have an extra gold one. If more people are interested in trying it out could you guys comment below and I’ll make a list and we can get this started again!

12 Likes

Count me in.

4 Likes

Totally unrelated to the unfortunate situation with Jeff turning out to be a shady dude, but I must say, I tried @Lido’s Inception at DXL and it was totally awesome, it had a very unique feel cause of the rings. Super great throw and awesome of @moefv to offer to get it going again, it really is worth a try!

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! So happy that you enjoyed it!

6 Likes

id be interested in trying it out

1 Like

Id be interested to try as well

1 Like

I’d definitely love a chance with one :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a few more days see if anyone else is interested. I’ll message each of you individually and get your addresses. I’ll include a lot of extra goodies in the box like pins, spinning tops, stickers, etc. so remember to leave something for the next person haha!

8 Likes

I would be interested

2 Likes

This is very generous of you! Definitely looking forward to it!

4 Likes

I would b interested thanks :blush:

2 Likes

I’d like to try it again as well. I had a go with the first PIF Inception and it didn’t particularly resonate with me despite being a very nice throw, but my playing style and skill level is growing fairly rapidly and I’d welcome a chance to see how it stacks up to my evolving playstyle and current favorite throws.

So if you don’t mind adding someone who’s already had a turn, I’d like to be added to the potential list although it would be fair to bump me to the bottom when it’s complete, I don’t want to take anybody’s turn who hasn’t had one yet.

Ivan

5 Likes

I think you gotta add @rockstar to the list, if not bump him to the top… Guy’s been waiting a while.

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with this, he deserves it before anyone fasho IMO

4 Likes

Definitely will put him first :+1:

4 Likes

i’d love to try the Inception!

very cool of you to do this.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

3 Likes

Alright guys, I have the list here of everyone who wants to try out the Inception. Correct me if anything is wrong or if I am missing someone. I bumped up @FullSpectrumDad to the second spot since I have seen that he has been very active wanting to try out the last one that was sent out. Hope this is okay with everyone.

@rockstar send me a PM with your address and we can get the ball rolling. As I stated previously, I am including extras for everyone on the list so if everyone could just grab one of each so that others have, that would be great. Thank you guys!

Inception List

@rockstar

@FullSpectrumDad

@TryCatchThrow

@UnluckyOwl53

@DawgYo

@bcorliss3

@Domsurfs

@NitroBobby916

@craZivn

13 Likes

Oh, wow, thank you!

It’s so awesome of you to start it again! I’m really looking forward to getting a turn with that beauty :grin:

6 Likes

Really cool to see this happening again. Curious though if there’s any way to have @Jayjo866 banned or suspended at least until they return the original PIF Inception? Seems like he might have broken some forum rules. :thinking:

11 Likes

I agree, if for no other reason than to prevent them from exploiting anyone on the BSTs. Honesty among members is a big part of what makes this forum awesome!

Ivan

6 Likes