Pay It Forward Inception

Hey man…… I haven’t heard a thing from Jeff
@Jayjo866 ……? To be fair it’s been 1 month!

3 Likes

Hey man would love to get this moving a long… Everything okay? Rules for this one is 2 weeks and its been almost 2 months

5 Likes

Oh, no. It’s really been that long? I made a post maybe a week ago, and I thought it had been sent on. I must have misread. I hope everything is ok. Life has a habit of turning nasty real quick, and it can take a while for minor details, like that yoyo that needs to be put in the mail, to come back to your mind.

Do any of you guys know him on a more personal level? Anyone who can reach out in a non-forum way just to make sure he’s alright?

2 Likes

Hes a cool dude. I won a giveaway of his… I just dont know what the hold up is

4 Likes

@rockstar did you receive?

1 Like

Still no word….? I knew this would happen Cotton… finally lurked back & found I was next!
Know it’s been 5 weeks geez……

2 Likes

@Jayjo866 happy cake day! What’s going on!?!?

3 Likes

Idk what’s going on man, I’m hopeful it will turn up soon as @Jayjo866 seems like a great guy. Let us know what’s going on soon my friend <3

3 Likes

I take it no one has been able to reach him? That sucks. I’m really hoping this will fall under the category of…life got nasty, and far more important and urgent things needed to be dealt with.

Chains like this are so, so much fun, and just awesome.

It’d be such a shame for it to end.

Maybe a silly suggestion, but what if someone sent him a letter? Like, a legit, snail-mail letter? The person who forwarded the throw would have it, and could send a letter to check on him.

Yeah, it may take a bit to get a reply, but it’s gotta beat just…waiting.

9 Likes

Just because no one responded doesn’t necessarily mean no one reached out

4 Likes

That’s very true :grin:

I hope someone has. Life can suck real hard sometimes, and a random email/letter/call or whatever from one of those cool dudes on the forum asking if everything’s ok, and asking about the yoyo, could be a very welcome dose of normal.

4 Likes

They will surface! Crossing my fingers that all is ok.

7 Likes

Any updates?

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:……:cry:……:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Updates?

1 Like

Hey Jayjo866…… where are you buddy & where’s that Inception??? Been 2 months now bro……

5 Likes

I’d say if it still hasn’t surfaced in about 60 more days, give or take a couple…it’s unlikely to.

I always prefer to give people the benefit of doubt. Personally, it’s always seemed like bad times have an ebb and flow to them. They’ll build, crash over you, then things settle a bit. Two months could be the roughest seas for him. I added an extra month because I’m not him, and his waves could be coming in faster, or slower, before they hit.

9 Likes

He just really love the inception :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I would probably do the same thing :laughing:

1 Like

Hey Jayjo866 let’s try this once again……??
Any sign of you??

3 Likes