Pay It Forward Inception

@8269christopher did you ever ship it? @Jayjo866 did you receive it?

5 Likes

Shipped out May 4th. Says it was delivered May 7th

6 Likes

How are you Jeff @Jayjo866 ? Whatā€™s going on with the inception? We are curiousā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah @Jayjo866.

:astonished:

3 Likes

Yes i still have it lol i been busy with other throws and can forward to next person. been doing giveaways and sellin some throws who wants it. it plays light i thought it be heavy

2 Likes

I play with it for a bit it is smooth and long spin i think the price is a bit high and all i played it for like week

4 Likes

Thanks for the throw btw i will send to the next guy say i will take it!!

3 Likes

I will take it!

4 Likes

Ok cool pm me ur info

3 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll send u pm!

2 Likes

Glad we are still moving. Awesome!

5 Likes

I would like to try this next if noone is in line :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

There is no line. You need to keep an eye out and be the first to claim it. You canā€™t reserve or claim it in advance.

6 Likes

Oh ok im new to this

4 Likes

I will take it!

Iā€™ve been keeping an eye on this thread for daysā€¦and just now realized Iā€™m 14 days too early :sweat_smile:

Such an awesome idea! My wife did something similar with this art book. It traveled all over, and everyone who had it got a page or two to do whatever they wanted before they sent it on. Just a cool thing to be a part of. I guess Iā€™ll be back in 14 days lol

2 Likes

I did take it! 14 days agoā€¦ā€¦ Jeff said he would mail this weekend? But been waiting for it since thenā€¦? Since Iā€™m next Iā€™ll let you and everyone else know itā€™s open againā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s when you want to post ā€œIā€™ll take it!ā€

Cool, thanks! I was only looking at the most recent post and forgot to count backward to see if it had actually been sent to the next person :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the throw is on a strict two-week schedule. As far as I know your time with it starts when you receive it so nobody gets hosed out of their time by slow shippers or long transit times.

Also, you donā€™t HAVE to keep it for the full allotted time either and some folks might opt to send it along sooner than the two-week limit. Not likely but ya never know, schedules and such.
So best to keep checking back as it can re-enter the circuit at just about any time!

@Theycallmecotton please correct me if I got any of this wrong.

Ivan

3 Likes

Did you ever get the yo-yo from Jeff (@Jayjo866)?

3 Likes