Pay It Forward Inception

I think a few people likely noticed this… im sure if some unforseen circumstance should arise that prevented @Jayjo866 from getting to the post office this week he would let everyone know… and I’m sure everyone would understand this particular semi isolated situation for what it is and not confuse it with some alternate shady behavior…

2 Likes

Yes good observation

Yea mike i be buying yoyos also bearings maybe starbucks today what else u want to know lol

I want to know if you shipped the yoyo

Sending it out today to mr rockstar

Thanks for letting me try this is a good throw but it is a bit high priced cotton

What u cant read what i just said buddy its going to mr rockstar

2 Likes

Now let’s not say the inception is high priced… $175 for Ti ring yoyo and an awesome gold bearing, 3 really cool spintops stickers pins… i got Ti ring yoyos from another company paid more, got less and i think the inception is better.
Inception is a bargain for what it is.

2 Likes

anything is a bargain when you steal it

I can’t believe after all this time he would even say something to belittle the yoyo

3 Likes

If you have time to be on the forums, you have time to go to FedEx and ship that out. It’s really not that hard man.

No more “shipping this week/today!” posts, come back when you’ve actually done it. Seeing you post over and over again is so aggravating when you haven’t done what people have been begging you to do for months.

10 Likes

So @Jayjo866 did you get the Inception shipped today like you said you would?

I noticed today that you had the time to:
film some fish and upload that to YouTube,
maybe even hit up Starbucks,
and spend some time on the forums posting in other topics.

So no excuses at this point about not having the time to do it. It’s obvious you do.

I was thinking… do you even still have the Inception? I wonder if you’ve just straight up lost the damn thing at this point and that’s why you’ve been delaying things here. Would make a lot of sense.

Please do the right thing man, it’s really NOT that hard. And PLEASE do not say you’re going to ship it out anymore, cause no one buys that at this point - we want to see that you HAVE shipped it, not that you’re GOING to ship it. What the hell gives, honestly? There’s not a chance in hell anyone is ever gonna trade/buy from you again after this - you’ve absolutely ruined your reputation in this community, and if you have any ounce of decency left in you, you’ll FINALLY get off your butt and get that thing out.

22 Likes

O K Very Big Update here guys!! Everyone keeping an eye out for this missing Inception & Jeff @Jayjo866

Well here it is …………., late last night I got a PM Jeff! He said he mailed the box then as he sent me the fedex tracking number this am!

The man has finally come thru with tracking & fulfilled his promise to send this week! Of course, I will post pictures when it arrives!
A very large shout-out to all you wonderful community came to the rescue…… and just plain hammered the guy until he came through! Too many to list’em…… just read the darn thread :person_shrugging:
Rock

14 Likes

While this is FINALLY a huge step in the right direction, I’m gonna hold off any celebrations until we actually find out there’s an Inception in that box.

Also I don’t know if you meant to, but you just posted your address publicly (and Jeff’s but I could care less about that lmao) - not sure if you want that info out there.

8 Likes

Maybe we should blur out personal information on this one . Just saying

5 Likes

I owe you both a “thank you” !
Thanks for looking out….
Keep the faith keep in throw’in!

6 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha! Now we can all track its progress! :rofl:

1 Like

Send one to Europe!

4 Likes

I tried… FedEx’s tracking isn’t working for me.

Edit: had to “request desktop website”… which shows the same mobile interface, but it worked. Their site is such a piece…

2 Likes

This is certainly a promising development! I’m really glad it seems to have worked out, and it’s back in the wild.

Speaking of, Inception #2 is looking like it’ll be arriving this afternoon! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Unless I mixed up the tracking info with my dogs medication :joy:.

Worst case, I have to wait until Monday, but I’m 98% sure I did not mix up the tracking numbers. I’m also feeling lucky today, as another bundle of Yo-Caine is due to arrive today, and I’m about to OD :rofl::joy:.

I shall post pics after it has arrived gentlemen!

8 Likes

BEST. MAIL DAY. EVER. :grin::star_struck:

I meant to post last night, but I was having too much fun with this beauty! :joy:

In the best ways possible, this is the weirdest yo-yo I’ve ever had the privilege to throw. My usual favorites are in the 54mm and under diameter range, organic, and floaty. I think I only have two competition oriented throws left at this point.

By weird, I mean it doesn’t feel like it is what it is, a large Bi-Metal. To me, anyway.The Inception is large (to me), but deceptively light. It feels floaty, and nimble in play, but with that unmistakable Bi-Metal feel of stability and power.

It’s freakin’ amazing! I haven’t been able to put it down :sweat_smile:.

19 Likes