Pay It Forward Inception

thats exactly how it feels! Love the inception SOOOOO much!

6 Likes

This is the reason @Jayjo866 kept it for so long :rofl:. Just tooooo good to put down once you get a feel for it

3 Likes

Another vote to send it to Europe!

2 Likes

I think it is quite possible to send to Europe. I would just suggest that those in Europe use Fedex tracking since it is very reliable. Not sure if UPS is available but that could be used as well.

Maybe the prototype blue @Jayjo866 had can be sent to Europe and we keep the silver and gold here in the states.

1 Like

Ups and fedex are crazy expensivešŸšš here. DHL is a very good option. And also lots of countries have their own local teaching+ insurance shipping options that are very doable over here.

1 Like

Iā€™d think youā€™d want to keep the prototype in the USA. Itā€™s only one of a couple and I too really love the color.

Congrats to all for staying on top of it. Itā€™s back in circulation!!

Someone may want to start a feedback thread for Jayjo866 ?

2 Likes

Yeah we can keep the prototype in the states and send the other one overseas.

Also completely forgot about DHL so that could work too.

I think maybe we should make a list of who would like to try it overseas and see how it turns out!

So those who are interested comment below and I will make a list again and whoever is first can maybe pay to get it shipped to them since it can be a little expensive. How does that sound?

4 Likes

Pirateship.com has great international shipping, at about half the cost, and it includes end to end tracking in most countries they ship to.

1 Like

Looks like we might have an actually delivery today! This is awesome!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not excited for this yet.
When we hear that itā€™s actually delivered and in good condition, then Iā€™ll be happy for the recipient.

Fingers crossed

:crossed_fingers:

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

6 Likes

The Inception has landed!!
It came packaged in an envelopeā€¦ā€¦

But, the 3 axles sentā€¦ā€¦Do Not Fit!!!

Iā€™m searching for a replacement axle? Cause if I screwed the 3 axles in it would pop thru cup or strip the axle??
I want to throw the darn yo!!

4 Likes

it doesnt have the stock axle??? why was it sent with 3 different ones and not the stock one?

3 Likes

@Jayjo866 !

2 Likes

and where is the lotus bearing??

5 Likes

The bearing is here on its seat look at picture

3 Likes

Thats not the bearing I had in it when it was sent out

4 Likes

Cottonā€¦ā€¦I think @Jayjo866 knowsā€¦ā€¦

I can find a smaller axle for the throw to use for now if mine fit?

5 Likes

why is the yoyo not how it came @Jayjo866

3 Likes

It should be a 8mm axle, according to their site.

4 Likes

Yeah 8mm axle. Very disappointing to say the least.

I hope something is done in this case.

3 Likes