Paul Han OneStar

I love mine for how cheap it was!

Mines messed up. Came that way. part of the bearing seat is broken. :frowning:

Bummer man :confused:

yeh… played amazing for about 5 minutes. Now (bearings fine) it sleeps for about 20 seconds and is tug responsive.

sounds like you got one of the ones that they recalled for the seat.

guess so. Im getting a new one and a shaqlerstar for the inconvenience, so I’m fine ;D

Okay not DEAD smooth, but as close to it one can get while still having vibe.

mine should be here on monday

I just got mine yesterday. and its perfect…like honestly, so smooth. plays amazing. and It is right up there with my ministar. For the price, its amazing.

Ministar?

It’s not that smooth. Plays like how a $15 throw should play. A bit too fast for a beginner throw IMho.

who said it was a beginner?

yea it’s no beginner throw, it’s up there with metals.

oh yeah. Definitely.

All the way Pro. When are the new colors coming out? My mom won’t let me order a “Pink Zebra Yoyo” :p.

Great little throw!

I bought a white one at BAC last year.

What’s the difference between the first and second runs?

biggest difference…

color

1 Like

I bought a OneStar and it’s probably one of the best plastics you can get for $15 dollars. They come with a $10 dollar centre-trac bearing, so your basically buying a centre-trac bearing and getting the yoyo for $5 dollars. It’s a great throw and can handle any combo you throw at it. At first, since it’s so floaty I felt that I was going to lose my spin, but I binded after a long combo and it came back hard, so don’t let that fool you at first. I highly recommend it and I personally like the Hot Pink/Zebra design. Also, it just means it will be easier to find if you lose it, so there is another bonus! ;D Keep up the great work at YYF! Chandler, AZ Represent! 8)

Bearing seat I thought.

IM GETTING ONE!!!