fashion freak.boss colors.

i’m definately going to get the boss but i’m having trouble picking colors.i want it to look good with my green string from yye.please note that the color option must be in stock here at yye.thank you.your fellow thrower yo-bear

I don’t know which color you like, it’s your choice. But I will tell you that they are all cooland awsome so I recommend all of them, it will be cool if you can post it in the yoyo display case. ;D

The Black looks REALY nice

i dont own one but i got to try one at a yoyo meet up and I LOVE it it will probably be the next yoyo i get

Your Lucky YOu Get such a godly yoyo

enjoy it

thats the color i was going for but it’s not in stock.and yes,im very fortunate that i’m getting a very GODLY throw.i save up my alowance for like half a year.i still have to wait a week though,due to family problems.but it will soon be over and i,will,GET,MY,BOSS.MWAHAHAHAHA.hair ball.lol.

Why are you asking US? Its your yoyo you’re getting.

I ordered >dark blue with light blue splash boss.It looks sick.Black and silver are pretty nice too :slight_smile:

well i have the gold and red boss. i don’t know if they make them anymore but it’s way sick. it’s like an iron man inspired throw. then throw on some blue string and you’ve got primary colors 123. my friends got the black one and it DOES look WAY sleek. partly because you can put any color of string on it and it’s lookin great. especially bright strings so if your green string is the really bright stuff then that would be way sick. and if you’re as clumsy as my friend and drop it on the tile, then a sharpie can touch things up :wink: