Paul Han OneStar

I’d get one if it came in black or white. I think that pink and zebra print are ugly, even by them selves. And pink is known to be associated more with girls. It’s not like you see a boy having his walls painted pink, do you?

Lucky for you guys, it sold out.

General release next month.

Ben, will the general release come with a CT bearing as well?

Yuki

Flat bearing in general release.

Will the flat bearing make it cheaper?

cheaper than $15?

If the Champion Collection Whip serves as any indication, than probably no. The regular version and the Champions Collection Whip are both $10, but the Champions Collection comes with a CT.

1 Like

cheaper than $15? For a (basically) protostar made of celcon?

Foolish…

The Paul Han version is the best deal.

YoYoExpert has not listed all their stock yet apparently…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww yeah!!!

the factory has lied to us? Release earlier than expected?

EDIT #2: thats not me ⇩⇩⇩⇩ my friend
WHEN he was blasting skrillex as loud as it goes

you’re friend’s name is Hen?

looks like its time for another edit.

Mine just arrived, and it's AMAZING. Dead smooth, very stable, and good spin times. I'll try to put up a full review in a few days.

mines coming tomorrow can’t wait!

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
Stalking the mailbox.

Pink. Pink. Pink. Must. Have. New. Sedative. Now.

I’ll make a review in a couple days as well. Maybe we’ll have a different perspective on things.

Getting 2 for 3a.

I really love that pink color, Id love to see a northstar in that pink color

I plan to buy another when the general release comes to yoyoexpert,then swap halves. Then I'll try to learn 3a.

Dead smooth? Mines pretty vibey while just holding the string, as well as on the string. It plays very well, but it is far from even relatively smooth.

It’s a very nice looking plastic though, the zebra caps and pink look pretty good together, looks much nicer in person than in pictures.