Paul Han OneStar

I don’t think age has anything to really do with colours you like. The joexanne (pink w/ blue splash) genesis is still one of my favourite colourways. Not sure how old you are, but I’m 19.
I don’t particularly like the colour pink, but I think it looks good on throws. The zebra though I could do without. Are they just caps that can easily be removed and/or covered?

I don’t mind the pink so much and I don’t mind the zebra print but the two together just looks… off?

Yuki

You guys know you can get them in other colors over at this other store I know.

Iunno how old you are, or what age has to do with it (I am 20 btw), but pink is nice! It pops and is eye catching. As for the zebra print, zebra print + bright colors was a fad/fashion trend a while back (hype), so I’m not surprised that Paul’s colorway is pink + zebra print.

I got one!

Can’t you just flip the caps over if you don’t like the zebra? I haven’t seen one in person, but they look just like the caps on the One. You could even print out your own design on paper and stick it under the clear plastic.

The caps are plastic and it doesn’t seem like you can remove them. I’ve tried.

they look so COOL!!! ive heard its great for its price!!

I’m pretty sure they made it with the pink and the zebra to make it pop, stand out and make people notice it. It’s probably made rather bland on purpose.

Pink Stands For Cancer So Its AWSOME! ;D I think the Blue w/ Acid Wash or whatever it was, Was awsome. I want 2 for 3a, iVE GOT TO LEARN IT :smiley:

Picked one up along with an Irving PRO. I like pink yoyos. I like pink string. I like the one. I like the protostar. I like yoyos that pop.

PERFECT!!!

I ordered chaos strings that are pink and black to match my new one star!

I just ordered one. Now to proceed to the next stage: stalking the mailbox.

agreed. My fixed axle and onestar awaits…

I would like one but I just got at competition my shaquler star, My signed inspire by AJ Kirk that he gve me plus my general yo torrent that a person gave me there. So my mom will probably say no to that

there are no more. time to go kill myself. :’(

sell u mine for $500

$500??
I’ll kill you, too. :wink:

take it or leave it :wink:

how about 20?