Paranormal Experiences

Did anybody have any?

i’m sure lots of people thought they did.

and then they rushed home to DVR some silly “ghost __” show

1 Like

When I was younger a friend and I went to his uncle’s house in which was supposedly one of the House’s involved in the Old UnderGround Slave Tunnels that went house to house to Boat or Train (some sort of get away). There was this weird door in his basement, It kinda looked like a… um a Barndoor. It was weird lookin, it had like castiron hinges and round castiron rings for the handles. It had a real Creepy feeling to it. To the story, we had 2 experiences. 1st was we had gone over, it was cpl of friends and I. We where Boxing in the basement and one of my friends came up with this brite idea of trying to open the creepy door. Well being kids and getting bored with boxing we did. It took a minute but we got it open and it was freaky. not sure how far back it went it was dark had cobwebs everywhere on the floor close to the door was some old broken pottery, a wooden spoon, cpl dirty stuck together blk n white pics only one we could see was the 1st 1, it was of a lil color boy n girl. Raggedy clothes and barefoot. There was carvings of looked like names and dates scraped into the walls. We heard a creepy ass noise toward the dark part of the tunnel, sounded like rustling and whispers. We looked at eachother and turned to leave and relized that there was also scratches on the door, Looked like fingernail scatches kinda like someone clawed the door from in the tunnel. We slammed and locked it up. Then noticed that one of my friends grabbed the stuff from the tunnel(pottery, wood spoon, and pics) I asked him why he took them, he said he was gonna take it to the library and have checked for time period. I told him he should leave it in the tunnel. I didn’t want anything following me home, Spirit, Ghost, not even Casper lol. He took um anyway and we went to leave only to notice that our soda’s that we left on the sec to third step of the stairs was now at the top of the stairs and the wierd thing ways no one was home other then us and we where all in the tunnel and then we sat in a lill area that had some chairs. Pretty much none of us where over by the stairs till where leavin, Creepy or what. And the 2nd time happened like 6mths later. By this time my buddies uncle turned his basement into a Game/Laundry Room, at this time it was a Nintendo in which was the bomb ass system for it’s time. But anyway, we where playing mario and I don’t remember what started it but someone brought up the story of our last time in that basement and someone asked what happened to that stuff that was taking and at that same moment we heard Scratching at the Tunnel Door and then Smash, Crash, Bang, Boom, and Shatter came from Upstairs in the Kitchen. It sounded like all of the Dishes where being throw from the cupboards and shatter all over the floor, I mean it was loud and so real. No one was upstairs we where in the basement. Anyway Freaked out we all ran upstairs to see what was going on, Plus I think we all got a tad freaked from the scratching, but needless to say we wanted to see what was happening with the dishes. We got to the top of the stairs where the Kitchen was and NOTHING, No Broken Plates, No Broken Cups, No Broken Bowls, ziltch nada nothing. We all sat there scratching our heads, I said see I told u, u shoulda left that stuff in the tunnel. We all thought about it a min before we got our stuff and flew out the front door lol. I never went back,lol. One of my friends and I did go to our local library and searched for UnderGround Tunnels in our area and Sure as shit, his uncles address and house on an old map. man I’ll tell that was some of creepiest crap thats ever happened to me in my life…

Well. I do have a story to share.

I was sleeping in my room once, when someone told me to wake up. So of course, I did. I began to walk in my sleep, until I ended up at the local golf course. There was a giant (about 6’3") bunny there, who told me the world would end in 28 days 6 hours 42 minutes and twelve seconds. I was so scared. But anyway, I went back home, only to discover that an engine from a plane had fallen through my bedroom while I was gone. I would have been killed had I not been awoken. Anyway, I went to my psychiatrist the day after this happened, and told her about my new friend, whose name was Frank. I went home and took my medication, only to discover that Frank was with me. I tried to touch him, but there was a sphere of some sort blocking me. I can’t explain it, it was like a forcefield I guess. But anyway, Frank told me that he was a time traveler. And he embedded images of my school getting flooded into my mind. I don’t remember what happened later, but it turns out that my school did get flooded.

The next day, I didnt have school (on a count of it being flooded and whatnot) so I took the opportunity to walk a girl home from the bus stop. As I was walking her home, she revealed to me that she had to move to my town because here stepfather went crazy and stabbed her mother. I promptly asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. So I was living the good life. I still had to go to my shrink though. :confused: Anyway, me and my best gal were sitting in the theatre, when she fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked over to see that Frank had appeared next to her. He took off his bunny mask, and showed me that he had no right eye. I had no time to ask why, because he showed me an image of a local authors house and told me to burn it to the ground. I’m not sure what happened later that night, but it turns out that the poor man’s house did burn down. I would feel worse, but they found a stash of bad things in his house. if you want more details about that PM me.

But anyway, I got put under psycosis by my shrink, and kind of confessed that I flooded the school and burnt down Mr. Cunningham’s house. Dang, right? But anyway. I was home with my big sister on halloween, and we decided to throw a little shindig. Now, I failed to mention this, but since I met Frank, I had been researching time travel. I found out that a senile old lady lived just down the road from me. Her name was Roberta Sparrow, we called her Misses Death. But she was the author of a very famous book about time travel. Also! Another thing I forgot to mention. I started seeing these weird…rod things, coming out of people’s chests. They were like rods of fluid that showed me where the person was going. I saw my own, and it led me to my parents room, a shoebox, with a pistol in it.
But back to Halloween, we were having a party. When my lady friend came over, she told me that her mother had dissappeared. I decided I had to get her mind off of it, so I took her to the house of Roberta Sparrow. Well, it was just my luck that two people were trying to rob her house while we were there. I was getting choked, and they had a knife to my throat. They threw my girlfriend across the lot into the street. I was trying to fight my way out of the choke hold, when I heard a sickening thud. A car had hit my beloved. She was dead. I was so angry. I had the pistol from my parents room in my jeans. When the driver got out, I had no time to think. I shot him. Little did I know that his name was Frank, and his halloween costume was that of a giant bunny. I carried my girlfriend home and put her in the family station wagon. I saw a time portal. A wormhole. My science teacher had explained these when I asked him about them. I needed to get to it. I needed to change my destiny. I got sent back in time, guys. To when Frank first awoken me. But this time, I didn’t go to him. He didnt want me to. He had saved himself. I went to bed laughing, knowing that the pain of loosing my beloved girlfriend would be gone soon.

My world had already ended, so I had no choice. I waited in my room, laughing. I was so happy. I had the chance to change what happened to me. The engine crashed through my room. I never shot Frank, Gretchen never got killed. I died to save two others.

My Dad’s Old House used to be Haunted, and it was Completely Unusuall.

I was Baby Sitting my Younger Brother, William. I was Watching TV, trying to get the Baby to sleep. When he Finally Fell Asleep, I heard somebody in the Kitchen. It Sounded like they were doing the Dishes or Something, so I went in the Kitchen, and the Noise Stopped. I was kind of Freaked Out, but I knew what it was because Before we Moved into that House, My Dad told us that the people that Built the House, got Murdered shortly after the House was done being Built. But I was still Freaked Out because that was the Only Experience I have had with the Ghost in this House. Then, something Even Stranger Happened. I heard the Dorrs Slam Upstairs. By then I was More Freaked Out then I had Ever Been. So I Screamed, “Whats Going On???” And the Doors Stopped Slamming. By Then my Parents were on their Way Back, and the Only thing that the Ghost did after that was she knocked on the Wall a Couple Times, but Im not even Sure that was the Ghost. It couldve been the House being over 50 Years old. But that was one of the Stranges Days of my Life, and I will Never Forget it. I have Tole People this Story before, but Most People dont Believe me. Oh, BTW, I was 11 Years Old when this Happened. It was 2 Years ago. :wink:

-Cody Wright

My Dad’s Old House used to be Haunted, and it was Completely Unusuall.

I was Baby Sitting my Younger Brother, William. I was Watching TV, trying to get the Baby to sleep. When he Finally Fell Asleep, I heard somebody in the Kitchen. It Sounded like they were doing the Dishes or Something, so I went in the Kitchen, and the Noise Stopped. I was kind of Freaked Out, but I knew what it was because Before we Moved into that House, My Dad told us that the people that Built the House, got Murdered shortly after the House was done being Built. But I was still Freaked Out because that was the Only Experience I have had with the Ghost in this House. Then, something Even Stranger Happened. I heard the Dorrs Slam Upstairs. By then I was More Freaked Out then I had Ever Been. So I Screamed, “Whats Going On???” And the Doors Stopped Slamming. By Then my Parents were on their Way Back, and the Only thing that the Ghost did after that was she knocked on the Wall a Couple Times, but Im not even Sure that was the Ghost. It couldve been the House being over 50 Years old. But that was one of the Stranges Days of my Life, and I will Never Forget it. I have Tole People this Story before, but Most People dont Believe me. Oh, BTW, I was 11 Years Old when this Happened. It was 2 Years ago. :wink:

-Cody Wright

Um yeah that is a good movie. Jake Gyllenhaal is a good actor. what was that movie Donnie Darko. so if the movie is based on your experience then you have must have some pretty good Meds lol.

No. That was my life. Precisely

Yup, we have two barns on my family farm. The one that was built before we moved there has unexplained temperature shifts. Weird shadows that be explained.

My uncle has an old school house on his yard that houses the ghosts of his uncles family, still waiting for my great uncle to return from war

So your dead?

I have a couple stories, but first off I don’t believe in ghosts, I believe in demons.

So first off when my Mom was a kid her Mom decided it ould be funny to get her a Ouija Board, she being about 13 and not understanding the power played with it. She was freaked out and never wanted to play with it again, so she threw it into the closet. Every time she passed the closet, she swears until this day that the Ouija Board knocked on the closet door.

I was babysitting once, 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I was at their house and it was a late night thing and theire parents weren’t gonna get back until late, like 2am. So, around 11 the kids were asleep and I was board so I looked for something to do, I looked through their board game closet and sure enough they had a Ouija Board. I tried it but nothing happened (this is where I laughed at my Mom for believing it) when I heard a the door bell ring. I then left the board to go answer the door. When I answered I was confused, it was the two kids standing there, still asleep. I walked them back to bed (yes they never did wake up) and came back to the board and it then moved BY ITSELF to tell me, never again. I will never play with a Ouija again.

I had a camp councilor who told me his housing at CBU was being terrorized by a demon. There had been stories of haunting going around in the housing and one night, it struck them. So my councilor, Kyle, he and his two room mates where in the middle of a good nights sleep when he says he was woken by cold, like freezing cold temperatures. He was dazed and looked over to see why it was so cold, and saw a giant shadow over his room mates bed, and was freaked out, he prayed for the demon to leave and when he looked back to it, it was gone. Next morning they woke up and on his room mates neck he had giant red hand/claw marks. The demon was choking him last night. Over the period of the next few days, he would see the figure in the corner of his eye just sitting in like a corner far away looking at him, distinctly sticking out. One day he was in the shower and he said his shower curtain was bottom half blue top half clear so he could see out of it. Well he was chilling and then it got freezing cold in the room and he looked out and the demon was in the corner of the bathroom looking at him the whole time he showered. These when he prayed for God to protect the housing not just make the demon leave. He had a very good view from that time, and he said the only way he could describe it was a tall all black Gollem from LotR with a long nose.

I was in the kitchen, it was like, 6AM. I turn around, and there’s this human shaped entity just staring at me. I stared at it for 3 seconds and actually did a cartoon-style double take and it was gone…

My shower curtain flew open.

My mother was a nurse. Whenever a person was about to die, she got a chill. One day, there was a patient who was not going to die and she didn’t get a chill. However, the person next to her got a chill and the patient died…

My bedroom door swung open and a sock flew into my room. I was home alone…