Dreams?

The sleeping kind

I had a weird dream last night, you have dreams? You do! Great! Lets hear em’

Post some weird/funny dreams below –
|
v that was supposed to be an arrow pointing down :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a dream the other night in which I was being harassed by environmentalists because my yoyo string broke whilst throwing on the end of a pier and my plastic throw went into the ocean. They chased me for what seemed like hours, which is odd because in the real world I can’t run for more than 2 minutes because I have almost no cartilage behind my kneecaps. After the chase ended, the environmentalists were even angrier with me for emitting so much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere from all my heaving breaths. I came out on top, though, because at the last second a freak twister came out of nowhere and swept up all the environmentalists and threw them into a ravine that appeared next to the McDonald’s they had chased me to.

I woke up and vowed never to eat so much cake before bed again.

^ Wow. I had a dream with a tornado in it too…what are the odds of that? It’s not like I have dreams with tornadoes all the time…

I knew you would post on this topic (not really)

It’s cuz’ your name

Haha I didn’t even think about that. Dreams can be pretty interesting though, though most of the time I don’t even remember mine.

I hate when you wake up then try to remember your dream and fail. THen remember it randomly later

Had a kind of fun dream not to long ago. I and all my close friend were playing a game of tag and I was wearing my multicam for some reason… But it turn out this game of tag was played where there was one person “it” and that person tag people to the “it” team until only one remained on the other team and then that person started the new “it” team and this kept repeating. It was an enjoyable dream… :smiley:

I have to try that…

i had really random one last night.

I was in an office in philadelphia, with someone. (Idk who) And when it was time to go, I saw a box of calculators. Me and the person i was with, both took one. We left the office with the calc’s and in the car, I saw the back of the calc and I realized this is the same calculator I used in my 5th grade math class! I had imaginary nostolgic memories, I figured out it was mine, by the fact it said my name on the back. (It was horribly spelled)

The end

^Odd, seems like it has some deeper meaning but who knows…

Yeah, something doesn’t seem to add up

Get it? Add up? Calculator?! Funzziez?

lol

I had a dream once where my girlfriend at the time went on a scandelous date with a guy named… well that’s not important, but a couple of months later she broke up with me, and within a week was on a date with someone with the same name O.o. I’m Psychic!

Was he Dreamy?

^Dream version of person was semi dreamy, but real life version NO SO MUCH!

Flying…like superman…only not so high….I can hover a few feet off the ground…not at all easy to control…lot of telephone pole grabbing ….always summer…short sleeves…splitters in my arms…the smell of tar…lot of children laughing…they think it’s cool…and it is…it’s like a trick…scared of cars…

Manhunt.

I thought man hunt was two teams one “defense” and the other “offence” and “offence” was trying to get to base while “defense” tried to tag them and the tagged went to jail.

But then again it seems everyone has their own way of playing man hunt. I hear some people call normal tag “man hunt”. Well if it exists that’s cool. C=

I had a dream inside a dream last night o_O

We need to go deeper!