Dreams?

me thinky raph has had moretz dreams

Trace, do honestly have a My Little Pony pic for every situation? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/ed979b8c5541c31ae59954ec6338befc/1653%20-%20angry%20applejack%20meme%20nope%20nope.avi%20parody%20tf2.jpg
Not for every but most.

lol…

I am not confirming or denying that

He does, he’s just being humble

Time to watch inception again…

I JUST HAD MY FIRST YOYO DREAM!

I was in my PE class, and then this guy walked in with a gnarwhal just like mine and started doing tricks that are, for the most part, only possible in dreams. Most people in the room(maybe fifteen or so people, since some weren’t there) started to gather around him. Then I walked up to him, pulling out my gnarwal, and said “wow, I yoyo, but you’re way better than I am,” and then he just said “yeah” without looking up.

iTs a sign!

You should have taken notes, I would have liked to pull of some impossible tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a weird dream that my family lived in a apartment complex and people that had three or more windows on their room were discriminated against but we had more than three windows and we were treated fine… I don’t get it I think it might have to do with discrimination of faith but not sure, it was odd.

last night i had a dream that i was visiting antique shops
with mark haward,and i got a free pair of shoes.lol

Usually, I forget everything about my dream, but dreams is kinda weird don’t you think.

“We are such stuff as dreams are made of”
-Shakespeare
;D

Most random dream ever last night. I had a dream about Commerce Bank being the best bank in the world. How weird.

LOL we all know that piggy banks are the way to roll

I hope dreams are made of Iron man genetics and spidey senses then

Had a dream that I met the girl of my dreams last night. Then I woke up and realized it wasn’t real. I wasted all of chivalry for NOTHING!

Well at least you know you have the chivalry when the time comes…

But any ways I had a dream the night before last about me having a project and had to finish it and I was at my old high school and it had a home depot next to it and I ran in there to make it but I needed help so I called my friend to come pick me up and then we drove off. Strange…

I had a dream where I met chloe… lets just say my ‘smooth moves’ don’t work in dreams

Should’ve gone to lowes

Yeah I should of… The friend the picked me up says in real life that Lowe’s catch phrase should be “Lets build something together… But you do most of the work.”.

twilight zone theme

I had a weird dream last night. I completely forget what it is though

probably:“chloe moretz. must. find. moretz.”