Paintball

I have never understood Airsoft. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

There are a few ways to play.

Elimination is like Dodge Ball, if you get hit, you’re out. The first team to run out of players is the loser.

There are tons of other ways to play. It’s not confusing at all.

I mean, is there an advantage over playing paintball? You can’t tell when someone is hit using little pellets…

Yes, you can definitely feel the pellets.

The only major advantage is that you save tons of money because they are most often electric and ammo is so much cheaper.

I know you can FEEL them. I’m saying, how can you know when someone else gets hit? You have to wait for them to flinch or something?

Normally you can see the pellet hit them, they also have to call their hit

A lot of people probably cheat

Yep, that’s why you have to make sure it hurts enough for them to call their hits! :wink:

Paintball hurts 100x worse

Totally true :smiley:

If you go to any respectable field, you mostly get respectable players, who call their hits. A few younger kids don’t, but people usually other players are good at calling them out. I’m hoping to go to a Mil-sim event soon, perhaps Lion Claws… That would be awesome!

Hmm… Paintball still sounds more fun to me.

It’s all preference

It sucks though because the local Barnes & Noble carries 3 different Airsoft magazines and 0 paintball mags… Books a Million has one paintball mag though. Maybe two, I forget.

Hey if u guys want some swag airsoft guns i,have a couple extra, M14, and a colt gun. Im pretty sure its a m1911

What do yall think about the DM7, Ego07 and Shocker SFT?

Found a pic of my old setup (3 years ago)

And I just picked up this beauty…

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/pereiranick/nt10.jpeg

Looks great Nick! What kind of hopper will you be outfitting on that?

Not sure, yet. I thought about Rotor but I may go with the Virtue Spire…

I would honestly love to start paintball, but there a few things holding me back

~It seems expensive
~The other boys I play with are really weak and normally scream like a little girl when hit with an
Airsoft pellet…