Airsoft vs Paintball

Which do you prefer?
Which do you think is better?
Which do your friends do more?
For me I will eventually get myself a paintball gun but I look at airsoft and it just doesn’t look as interesting, customizable, or as fun as paintball. My friends are all about airsoft and they keep trying to convince me into getting an airsoft but I tell them that I think paintball is better and they just hate it. That’s just my opinion but I would like to know what yoyoers like more.
Put what you like and GIVE a reason as in why you like it more than the other.

I agree all my friends airsoft but i paintball i find it more fun and harder plus you have better areas to play in IMO i hate airsoft for anything other than targets but even with that i do pellet guns and archery for target practice so i dont really do airsoft at all paintball rules

1 Like

Airsoft is cheaper to play, and depending on what type if gun you get, can also be more inexpensive. Airsoft is also more realistic to play for the younger crowd. It’s more backyard play and does not hurt nearly as much. I did do Airsoft when I was younger, then went all paintball. I still play every once in a while, but both options are super fun.

1 Like