Over 1 Year QUALIFIER Results are in!!!

I’d be down for a battle, my vid’s over at the under 1 year battle

Sweet I got in :slight_smile: when are the next set of videos due?

I figured I wouldn’t do too well. My problem is that I’m really bad at coming up with original tricks.

I thought I wouldn’t do that good haha

THATS A BUNCH OF BS… Have you seen your vid? You blind? :smiley:

this made me laugh hahaha :slight_smile: thanks

Holy votes, Batman, I got like 20 more than I expected.

Sorry for the delay, but school is catching on fast. These are the people who will be progressing to the 1 official round of battles-
LeftyLink
moemoeKyun
ironman888
aznnboyaZ
benkdru80
Shadowz143
Zigzag97
WAT-AAH
qwertyo

For the next round, each competitor will submit a video that is between 45 seconds to 1:15 minutes. I have decided to keep the voting as it is and abandon the idea of a roster, that way it seems like it would be the most fair. The deadline for videos will be August 1st, 2013, but if I get all of the videos before the deadline, i will start the round early.

are all the rules the same?

Yup. No edits besides title and music

If anyone wants to fill my spot, they can. I’m all out of ideas.

Scratch that, I changed my mind.

I tried to save some stuff for later rounds, but that seemed too risky considering i was in last place :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys, but it looks like I’ll have to drop out. A thing that I have to take care of came up (that makes me sound like a hitman lol), so I won’t have the time to record.

I sent in my round 2, even better tricks this time.

I’m still missing 4 videos.

The following people talked to me and said that they are unable to participate in the next round
Benkdru80
Shadowz143

I have videos from the following people
zigzag97
aznnboyaZ
LeftyLink

I hit my yoyo on my laptop and messed up the hard drive. It’s getting fixed right now, but I don’t think I can participate this round.

Dude that’s hilarious. I did the same exact thing!!

One more day peoples

hey guys sorry but vacation got in the way for me and i wont be able to participate this round