YoYoeXpert Video Battle Tournament! RESULTS ON THE SECOND PAGE!

Okay - I got the judging done, but I wont reveal the points until voting is done! I will lock this poll tomorrow! By Sunday, April 26th, 20098, we will know who is victorious…
VIDEOS!

Kim-Lan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BO5Jp__e4

Rsmod123:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv6GHXey6t4&NR=1

Thanks everyone for your participation!

Gosh, This is hard… Both AMAZING skill and Editing. I’m gonna have to go with Kim-Lan. She has worked harder to get here doing 5 rounds while others only did 2 or 3.

-Evan

Sorry, but I like Kim-Lan’s style better. It’s kinda like mine, but she’s way better. ;D

Gosh, I’m a sucker for eiffel towers.

Sorry rsmod, the border was really distracting… Both of you did awesome but I think Kim-Lan did an overall better. (extra points for better music too)

~yo! shi!

Its close but Im gonna have to go with rsmod. I really liked both videos though

Sorry RSmod…ima sucker for Brendon Urie. Not to mention your video was pretty blurry and it was hard to follow your yo-yo.

You both are good and play very well.

haha i wanted to try something new for the editing, but i agree kim’s vid was better ;D

RS. Border and lighting was bad. But your smoothness and speed was great. Kim Lan, that was great! I liked the Eiffel Towers but I think I saw too many XD. I like your binds though.

Hey Samad, how does the voting affect the points? is one vote 1 point? Just wondering ::slight_smile:

Yes.

Man I’m gonna lose if i don’t win…

That’s an interesting sentence you have there.

huh?

Kim-Lan is much better

lol random sentence. Btw, what time is it where you are? is it around 2 am?

Its 10:55 PM for me :wink:

Man I’m gonna sleep if I don’t stay awake…

RESULTS!

First off I want to say that this was a great experience. The competitors did an amazing job with everything, and were fantastic. Congrats to both of you - You did great. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner. So scroll down in order to see who is the YoYoeXpert Video Battle Champion For the Beginner Division:

[b]

And The Winner is…[/b]

KIM-LAN!!!

Kim-Lan is the winner of the Beginner Division! All I have to say is that It was an extremely close match. Without the Votes, the points were this:

rsmod123: 62
Kim-Lan: 63

And the votes boosted Kim-Lan up ever so slightly. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you all had a wonderful experience with this, and I hope you guys improved your skills in the course of this :wink:
Thanks everyone!

Kim get another contest! Gratz Kim-Lan you worked hard :wink: