YoYoeXpert Video Battle Tournement! Kim-Lan vs. Abe! Vote!

Kim-Lan’s video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgPrFCtP1O4

Abe’s Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meOjDSHyVEk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fyoyoexpert.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dpm&feature=player_embedded

Both great videos, But It seemed like Abe was repeating his tricks too many times, It was a great video though.

I think you guys may be about the same skill level, but although she lacked music, im going for Kim-Lan, because she had more variety and she showed diversity in every trick!

Both were very nice videos but i have to give it to Kim-Lan. She had more tech tricks compared to Abe but both were good

well I think its really hard to pick,kim lan semmed smoother but she did lack music,abe had music but was not as smooth.I thought about it and thought about it and thought about it some more,I finally thought,music doesnt matter,skill does so I voted for kim.

How does one like myself get in on one of these tournaments?

im going to have to go with abe

he’s very smooth in comparison to kim

and a very smooth and nicely done zipper looks way better than a uber choppy ladder secape

Too late :frowning: I might be able to work something out…

you guys both rock and i can only dream of being that good 1 day. im gunna vote for Abe, even though he kept going out of camera. it just looked smooth, controlled and very very cool.

kim lan wins im my opinion, cuz did any1else notice abe was mostly repeating the same trick?

Im gonna go with Abe, this is so hard to choose lol but yeah, what kind of yoyo do you use abe?

sorry abe, but i’ll have to go with kim. You were very smooth, but you repeated too many times.
sorry abe, but i’ll have to go with kim. You were very smooth, but you repeated too many times.

I was shocked when i saw kim’s tricks, they were so 0083l’ 1337 l)347l-l###$! Both of you were good, but kim’s tricks were very cool! lol if i beat eightpints, I don’t think i’ll win kim haha!

Abe was little bit smoother in my opinion but he was repeating same trick. Kim has done more complicated tricks, it was cooler. Both are great but im voting for Kim.

Well…Abe deleted his video…so Kim-Lan automatically wins…

No video no vote so sorry I would have liked to see it.

Oh spit…

what the heck abe? thats poor sportsmanship…

Yup, but we have to get his side of the story before accusing him of anything, I’m sure he had a reason for it!

But if he didn’t, then the bolded words.

i thought the voting was over sorry you guys kim lan would of won any way its not being bad sports menship badsportmenship is when you call the other person a cheater so ya… ???

I understand abe :wink: But you shouldn’t just remove the vid like that, it gets us all confused, ya get what i mean?

Not to be nasty or anything, but why did you remove the vid? People can’t watch it anymore :frowning: And i think you did well, though you could have added a wider variety of tricks ;D