Over 1 Year QUALIFIER Results are in!!!

1 more day until voting closes

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

I watched all the videos and really enjoyed them all. You’re all great, but I gave six votes to those who I thought deserved them. I’ll probably be less generous next round :wink: Some tricks and styles were a little more generic than others, and remember, originality is always great!

Then i wasnt one of them who got your vote :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you guys think my horizantal 2.5 whip was origional.(not to toot my own horn or anything) :wink:

Results are in :smiley:

I got 1st :smiley:

I think we got a tie for 8th :o

DANGGGG I got second! Yay!

I think you got third :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking now. I see that.
Welp, I still placed well :slight_smile:
Hopefully now I can get crazier. :slight_smile:
How many more rounds are there? 2?

3 more, but now I have to plan the roster and see how to break the tie between benkdru80 and myself. OR i can put us both in…To be determined

I’d be OK with a tiebreaker round. Or pretty much anything.
Time to break out the chopsticks lol

On a side note, how did I get 15 votes?!

Wow last place I thought I would do better…

Anyone want to battle :wink:

Nah, I’ll find a way to incorporate both of us in the next round. Save your chopsticks until then :slight_smile:

Excuse the double post, but this is a completely different topic. For the next few rounds, would you like to to be a roster based tourney or the format like the qualifier, where you guys are given a certain number of votes?
I’m still thinking about the next round’s rules so stay tune.

Sooo anything I can do better on my next video I WANT TO GET BETTER

Please give me some tips :slight_smile:

Some technical tips, your yoyoing was always on the upper third of the video, making it less easier to see what you were actually doing. The string was also kinda hard to see.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh now I see

That was embarrasing :wink:

YAY! I got voted on. That’s all I care about now lol. Good luck to the top 8 players.