Ouch! Crack in string finger!

Dammit! I got mad that the world last night and went into an OCD throw-fest. Four hours, non-stop and got a split in my string finger callous. Now it hurts like hell then I throw. I hate bandaids.

no reason…just sayin’

Small dab of superglue and hold it together till it’s dry and you are as good as gold!

Well just throw for shorter periods of time or move the string up or down your finger so it doesn’t cut it in one place. Also at first I thought you said a bad word because those “r” and “n” are so close it looked like a “m” lol :smiley:

Naw superglue is used by hospitals and doctors. I use it all the time when this happens. Such a great tool for yoyoing.

Same thing happened to me, but my Finger doesn’t hurt. Maybe its cause im used to it.
But I would reccomend putting some sort of bandaid tape on it, and then try throwing. :wink:

When that happens take a break! :smiley: Yo-yoing is about having fun in your past time. It’s a hobby and you’re are not forced into. Give your fingers a break but if you can’t resist the awesome urge to throw then put some breathable medical tape around the spot where it’s cracked. The best thing you can do for your yo-yo finger is give it a time off.