Organic Throws?

The addiction is an awesome choice! I would pop in a ten ball bearing, because that makes it just crazy smooth.

The ilyy lio is one of my favorite organic shaped throws.

The punchline is still pretty organic. The rims are hardly raised and have rounded on the edges.

The addiction, IMO, is a little quicker and floatier. The punchline spins faster and is more solid feeling on the string.

The bead blasts are superb on both. I’d give an edge to the addiction in the looks category though.

When will my addiction to SPYY stop? :wink: I had passed on the Addiction but now I’m curious to try one. I find the Punch Line really does hit the sweet spot of “powerful spins vs. not too heavy weight”, but there’s room in my collection for something even lighter at the expense of powerful spins.

That’s funny. I feel like the Addiction has a more “solid” feel, and the Punchline has more of a “floaty” feel. I’m not saying you’re wrong; just that’s it’s funny how opinions can differ on these things. That just goes to show how vague the term “floaty” is. :wink:

1 Like

Get one! Its a must have for Spyy enthusiasts like us. Its the yoyo that started my Spyy addiction.

I’m actually really wanting a d-bearing addict now and an orbitron 5g. It looks so awesome haha.

Weiiirddd hah ;D

The punchline/punchline repeater seem to pull me towards it. I’ve been liking smaller throws right now. The Cascade I used to have is still my second favorite yoyo after the Code1.

You may want to look into the MF Gelada too. excellent throw! I am not sure they don’t get more attention.

Addiction is an awesome choice for an organic throw. Good colorways and priced reasonably.

I’d also consider Albatross, Torrent 2 and 2WEI.

Jason

The OD 54 is a great choice for an organic throw! The 54 has the added bonus of Side effects.

Oh, one more question:

How is the beysick by hspin? It seems simiallar to the punchline.

Not at all

If you think you want a punchline the beysick will not be a good substitute for it.

Beysick is an ok cheap metal, if that’s what you want.