Organic throws to "Outdated"?

Duncan momentum and methanol I believe to be organic shaped

Whoaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I mean puff WHOAAAAA

Roll Model is one of my favorite yoyo’s and it is organic,

The Gnarwhal is pretty organic and that rocks

C3 Capless I don’t own but my friends was awesome, then he lost the axle

don’t remind me… the capless is amazing; it’s even better with a higher quality bearing

the DM2 and many of it’s YYJ cousins are good

organic and unorganic shapes both have pro’s and con’s. I guess that it really depends on your preferences and play style

I can only imagine how you act in real life

And Hugo Z Hor

I love Organic shapes. I’ll toss my 2 cents in that I don’t really feel the Majesty is as organic shaped as the many other organic shaped General Yo’s. I call it “Hourglass” shape. The wall is just too low for me to consider it organic

Many Turning Points are organically shaped.

Okay then would a spyy addiction be considered organic then?

Very much so.

Cause when i think of organic that comes to my mind

this is hourglass shape. :wink:
http://www.landonbalk.com/yoyos/hourglass/hourglass2.jpg

Hahaha, touche Dynikus. I always thought that mod was pretty cool. Is it a “minute glass”?

This is ridiculous. Organic means that the yoyo half looks like a mixing bowl.

The Canvas is organic. The Essence is organic. The Majesty or the Chief, are not.

1 Like

Support local and buy organic! :wink:

Seriously though, I love Organic throws. Maybe I just like the way a highwall feels in hand?

mmmm http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/yo-yo/cabinet/hspin/hspin-pyro-usa2.jpg

so many throws count as organic but yeah g squarers yoyos albatross, albatross al7 series, and triton are amazing ;D

I don’t think the canvas would count as organic due to the cut away.

@skyhighyo
I’m not sure, I don’t think it’s actually any measured amount of time. Shoot an email to landon if you’re really curious

Does the dif-e-yo IT count ?

Basically like a fool who likes toys.

To me yoyogeezer is right an organic throw should be completely rounded in the gap , 44 by yyf is a good example

Lol, that makes two of us then ;]