Organic Shaped Throws!

The best performing monometal organic I’ve thrown. Its so good and smooth and stable.

8 Likes

Rule of the internet #344629:

Any thread on the Yoyoexpert website regarding organic yoyos will eventually devolve into forum dudes posting pictures of their collections, no matter the original prompt.

8 Likes

Rule of the internet #344630:

And then @nightshadow will come in and be condescending about it for some reason.

(…he was doing so well, too!)

8 Likes

(But I’m not one to talk)
I’ll find my organic yoyos and post them up if I get a chance.

I think my current favorite is the a/rt fun

3 Likes

Haha, I don’t want to pat myself on the back TOO much, but so far, I’ve done alright on this thread. We’ll see how much longer I can make it before I start yelling about horizontal throwing, and the current price of Anti-yo :smiley:

3 Likes

Nightshadow in any thread about organics, collectors, or collections :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Guilty as charged my friend.

8 Likes

“What are some of your guys’ favorite organic throws? Plastic and metal!”

2 Likes

If you’re on a budget, may I suggest the Avocado. Not sure if it’s still made though, but it was like $10.

iu-8

16 Likes

“when you havent asked someone if they can do a horizontal combo in over 5 mins”

4 Likes

what makes that organic? thats very W to me

3 Likes

no sharp edges?

5 Likes

I think you won me over with the Yomega Brain joke.

TBH we are probably all a bit frustrated with the current price of Anti-Yo and boutique yoyos with similar status. Many people just want to try/own one, but prices for basic and often damaged 6061 designs are equivalent to a week of minimum-wage work, almost entirely because there are a bunch of collectors with 19 of the friggin’ things sitting there collecting dust. The manufacturing runs for a lot of these older yoyos were not small.

Eh, maybe it’s just me.

4 Likes

I’d say that is in not organic at all.

2 Likes

Three recent round ones. Schmoove mode over here.

Stormberry

Spyglass

Contact

15 Likes

I guess anything goes here! My favorite organic. Fat Tire.

13 Likes

All you have to do is rotate it 90 degrees it’ll be a perfect circle. The optimally round, organic shape.

3 Likes

I sure do love organic yoyos. Here’s my current favorite.

9 Likes

thank you cats for the Fair Trade Yoyos shout-outs. we appreciate you all that are enjoying our work!

3 Likes