orders not go through on weekends?

Hey guys, So I ordered a few things last night with a brand new $25 visa gift card, and spent everything but $0.01 at yye. On the site I had to register my card on, it says there’s only $0.01 left on the card, but yoyoexpert never said I completed the order.
Can anyone explain this?

It may take a few days to clear. Those pre-paid and gift cards can be a bit funky and the credit card companies handle those transactions differently. Brick and mortar retailers can handle these better than internet orders. I’m sure it will work itself out. It’s not a weekend thing, it’s a clearing issue.

Your best answer for this will come if you contact the store directly…

By Email: Contact@YoYoExpert.com
By Phone:  USA: (413) 551-9696

Or…

http://yoyoexpert.com/contact.html

ah ok thanks. Its just I’m a little antsy because I snagged the last TMBR in stock within my price range is all.

I did after a couple atttempts. They haven’t replied yet, so Ithought id ask the community.

Well, thinking about this a bit more, if your gift card got tagged for the amount, the order probably went through. If you didn’t get a confirming email, check your junk mail folder, or the junk mail folder on your mail service.

It’s the weekend.

And on the 7th day, Andre rests.

And he saw what was sold, and he said it is good.

Just give them a day or so. They are busy folks, even on weekends.

[/quote]
[/quote]
can you explain this a little further?

[/quote]
can you explain this a little further?
[/quote]
He was ad libbing something from the Bible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure it says that you only have $0.01 on your card?

I just made an order with a gift card and I had to register it and all that junk… If it did take money from the gift card… I’d e-mail YYE like it was previously said.

From the Bible, he’s interpreting it to your question. :wink:

Hey we posted at the same time :o

Nope, I was six seconds before you. :wink:

I registered the card before hand. I contacted yye last night. I definitely have $0.01 left.

Balance after a failed order with yye