Onedropyoyos Declares: codeMOEBIUS

Onedrop. Code1. Zammy. Moebius. September. 2011.

This video is the direct sequal to codeZAMMY. This was also done as a treat to all yoyoers as a means of helping the first video get to 5K views.
This is my best work I believe I have ever done.

Enjoy.

~Z

3 Likes

wow! impressive!

1 Like

Great video! I love watching you, and my main style of play is moebius. This vid is amazing. The intro, music and editing all flow and your moebius rocks. The intro rocked! I love you zammy. When are the guys at OD going to give you a signature yoyo?

1 Like

Your videos are always awesome.

1 Like

Awesome video! How long have you been throwing?

This is by far the best Moebius video out there. Really great job.

1 Like

Worst. Attempt. Ever. AT MAKING A BAD video!

amazing as always zammy! i think this is my fave out of your vids, and probably most yoyo vids!

1 Like

Zammy, have a heart and stop yoyoing. Our fragile universe canā€™t take much more of this.

1 Like

_* _

Wisconsin throwers reppin! And your style is so wicked that you make moebius look better than most peoplesā€™ 1a.

1 Like

Another nice vid!

Iā€™ve been attempting some moebius lately and find it very enjoyable. It was stumbling on one of your vids that brought it to my attention. Your efforts are appreciated!

1 Like

Holy. Crap. Thereā€™s a big crater where my mind used to beā€¦ (mind blown) hahaha
That was absolutely incredible. Truly.

How is the last trick even possible. :o

well, he is zammy. and thats moebius at its best :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ā€¦What can I say I am speechless. That was so AWESOME!!! :o

Hey guys, Zammy here. I just wanted to ssay thank you for watching the video. The reaction you guys said was priceless. :slight_smile:

That last trick is pretty hard but if you have good string tension overall its easy.

@patrickcondon- But I love destroying the universe with my yoyoing. Iā€™ll never stop! :wink:

@Bigcat- Well, you never know when a Zammy yoyo will drop. Iā€™ve only been with Onedrop for a little, I have to work hard for it. Put my dues in before it can happen. I had this video planned for quite sometime so that is why everything just seems to ā€œfitā€. I took even more time to edit it. It came out great. :slight_smile:

@troy- Wisconsin yoyoers are so awesome. We make it good. :wink:

Thanks guys!