Never Give up featuring Zammy *new* moebius video

Zammy. 2010. September. New moebius.

Lets hope this topped “Attitude” and “To the Top”. My personal belief it is. Watch this and tell me if I should be trick innovator of the year ha.

Never give up. Never surrender. Lets take this higher then heights.

Since I am not able to go Nationals, this is my treat to the yoyoworld.

~Z

3 Likes

That is by far my favorite video you have made. Nice work Zammy, I really like the new Moebius tricks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is ah-mazing best moebius video evaaarr

1 Like

great… wow…

1 Like

That was so freaking awesome. Best video from you ever. So good. You just inspired me to try some mobius. Btw, nice tattoo.

1 Like

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

niceeeeee!!!

1 Like
  1. FMA FTW :slight_smile:

2. Awesome Tattoo.

3. Fantastic Tricks.

4. Amazing Video.

5. Inspiration for me to try more Moebius. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This video is really that good.

Best Moebius tricks I’ve saw. Great job.

1 Like

Wow man you have some great moves. New here, guess I’ll have to check out your other videos.

1 Like

Great work Zammy! Your videos always make me want to throw moebius, but I suck at it :stuck_out_tongue: .

I love the trick names. FMA freakin’ rules!

1 Like

Amazing tricks Awesome tattoo Perfect video!!!

1 Like

w00t keep it up ~Z. We need to catch up :smiley:

1 Like

One month yo-yoing and now I know what to focus my efforts on. Do you have any tuts on Moebius? I want to learn this style.

Love the vid best won you have made in a long time ;D

NICE

that was THE best moebius I’ve seen in my life :o

That was several dozen kinds of awesome. O.O Way to be, Zammy. I’m gonna try and do a Moebius video soon that will be very obviously inspired by you. XD I’m just gonna say it though, I missed the post-hardcore. :confused:

Needs some Boy Sets Fire…Now that’s some post-hardcore!!! :smiley:

i have seen your first tutorial of mobius on yoyoskills. Is it like 6a or what? Is it turning into a new style of play?

you truly are truly the man when it comes to moebius. KEEP IT UP!

hey guys, personally wanted to say a thank you for the love of the video. Means a lot…I really wanted this to top both past videos I have done in my room…so I am hoping the amount of views will prove that. I went all out and I have a feeling I will not be able to top this…

Throw moebius. Play yoyo everyday. Never give up.

The tricks were influenced from FMA due to a personal shoutout to my friend hadrien of Hspin. :wink:

Zack- PLEASE do it! I would love to see what you can do! and yeah…me to for the punk/hardcore music. I needed something that would combine the power of “attitude” and the beat of “to the top”. Combining both elements resulted in the music choice I used.

~Z