"Leftover Fun!" New 1a video and "Triobius-Complexio" 3a moebius trick.

This here is my new 1a video I created as a means of a two-part videos to end the year. This is the 1a video I said about on my fanpage.
This took tibits of lost old tricks and refined them into better trick compositions.
Thanks go to Yuuki, Adam Brewster, and Regi for the inspiration, and Andrew Dalton for the motivation to make it. Thanks!
I love this video, its one of my more happy videos. <3

~Z

http://www.vimeo.com/16087087

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxEsmeJIZcM

Been under private the last few days, shared with a few. Now I make it public.
I supose this is hype for my next moebius video. Literally I just wanted to share this anyways.
This was a secret trick I had in my last video at the end of the video…but took it out since I felt it was not needed.
3a moebius…or coined term “Triobius”.
Evolution is coming. aha hype

I suck.

~Z

<3 x infinity

Also added is my new 1a video that I just got done, I would of did these right away together, but I didn’t.

Check them both out. (:

~Z

Your 1a video puzzled me a little. I almost feel like it seems wrong to see you doing 1a because I just keep feeling like that slipknot should be coming off of your finger… but I don’t know why, because your 1a is pretty much just as insane as your moebius. People don’t lie when they say you’re an innovator. Great great stuff dude! I loved Desert Rose by the way. I need to do more exploring of plane braking.

I loved your reaction after the “trobius” trick too, hahahaha.

cool 1A, your style is a little odd to me, awesome though. very very very smooth

found the theme of Final Fantasy to be amusing 8)

@kyle V- Everyone is like that at my regular 1a, they feel as if I am to take it off and control it instead of throwing regular yoyoing. My 1a is influenced directly from my moebius, totally true. And I might be a innovator…who knows. I’m just a yoyoer if you ask me. Aha! Everyone loves plane break stuff.

@SP- Why is it odd? because I am not flowly slacky like every other thrower out there? I love my style. And yes…I’m known to use terms from video games and anime. Its a tradition now.

~Z

theres nothing wrong at all with your style, it just looks like you’re dancing with your yoyo, thats totally fine. i just said it was odd, not bad

Loved the videos Zammy, but a friendly word of advice, it’s kinda hard to tell what’s going on with the yoyo when you make such dramatic body movements. Other than that the 1a video was great,
and I can’t wait to see more triobius stuff.