One yoyo for the rest of your life

This thread will probably explode once the Vayders come in lol.

2 Likes

a yoyo for the rest of my life?
impossible!
whatever it was, it would end up boring …

1 Like

Think im going to have to say my avalanche, something about it i just love

1 Like

Maybe, I personally don’t think that it will be my favorite yo-yo as it’s outside my preferred specs. Certainly one of my favorites but not #1. I just couldn’t pass it up as it’s my first Titanium and I have a personal connection to VSNewton.

I gotta pick the one I designed myself, right? Just like @Cannon :sunglasses: I still feel really lucky that it turned out as good as it did. Still my favorite daily carry. Sorry, Vayder… you’re still in my top 5, though.

8 Likes

It’s like I don’t even think of such a thing. Lol!

Well I just got my yoyofactory Velocity. I guess that would be the one. If there was a second yo-yo, it would be the Duncan Hornet. Best ball bearing looping yo-yo I’ve come across.

With the Velocity you can adjust the the response to your liking or no response at all.

2 Likes

So do we just get this one yo-yo, or one model? It it’s just one individual physical yo-yo, durability has to be at the top of the list. Do we get to replace bearings and response pads? A broken axle? A lifetime is a long time for something like this to hold up.

I’m going to ask these nip-picky clarifying questions to avoid having to address the actual question.

4 Likes

Dang after trying out a couple throws, I think I’ve fallen for the OD 2016 Benchmark V. It’s so floaty…
That or the Dang 1. It’s solid and the grooves are so good for grinds.
That or the Project. It’s convenient and undersized and the grooves are still incredible for grinds.

Probably the Benchmark V actually. It has Side Effects so I can’t just break it by stripping the axle. It’s also still great for grinds with it’s smooth finish.

Plot twist: I don’t actually own any of these yoyos lol

not yet anyway

1 Like

It’s the Anglam CC for me it’s not even a tough question

1 Like

You better stop trying all my ODs or this could get out of hand quick for your wallet! :wink:

too late lol. The tiVayder got there first :skull:

it also gets here tomorrow image :laughing:

3 Likes