One yoyo for the rest of your life

If you had to use only one yoyo for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

This is different for me than my current favorite, the Grail. If I had to only use one forever, I’m afraid the Grail could limit me slightly in trick creation and execution.

If I had to pick one yoyo forever, I’d pick the Chief. Perfect balance for me between playability and enjoyment of use.

What about you?

7 Likes

You get outta here with that crazy question!

11 Likes

I’d probably want something titanium just for the durability. However, having played a grand total of 0 titaniums, I would definitely go with the Draupnir. Actually, scratch that. I would want a yoyo that can do every trick in the book, and a bimetal isn’t ideal for that. I’ll take one Horizon to go, please.

5 Likes

It’s a tough one man :joy:. I stood over my case contemplating this one for a solid 15 minutes last night

6 Likes

I just don’t know about this. I mean, half the fun is trying out different yoyos and see how they feel.

4 Likes

Moose gang over here

6 Likes

The ultra chief :deer:

6 Likes

If I really had to, I could limit myself to 10 or 12. Not saying that would be easy.

6 Likes

You should have waited until everyone who ordered day 1 gets their TiVayders before asking.

As of now it’s my TopYo Raiser.

5 Likes

I’ll be really interested in whether or not the vayder/Ti-walker will hold its name as the “best yoyo ever” after its been in the hands of a large amount of people.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you were sponsored by vsnyyc back in the day, right?
Does that mean you’ve used a Ti-walker, and if so can you give me any idea of how it truly stacks up in your opinion?

3 Likes

Never got the chance sadly :(. I had a few Skywalkers and a couple Battosais, one of which was a prepro, but sometimes I only got a guaranteed purchase of a specific model or a discount as opposed to being given one. I was a poor college student at the time so i never got the chance.

4 Likes

Duncan butterfly xt

4 Likes

2Sick Bishop, no question. That thing is special.

1 Like

One yoyo?
inconceivable

I was going to choose my torched by Jake TiHawk, but it doesn’t grind. The 2sick Blockade is pretty good at everything, I’ll choose it. I’ll probably change my mind in about 30 seconds.

5 Likes

This PVD coated TiWalker.

14 Likes

I honestly think I would go for the Markmont Classic.

4 Likes

I was thinking a woodie, but by the rate of use I would honestly have to say the Weekender. It can handle every modern responsive trick, along with some regular 1a, hit spiritbomb on it a week ago. Can’t put it down!! @DocPop

4 Likes

Oh…well, ok, should be TiPeak.
And maybe it actually will become soon my final and ultimate yoyo, because i am thinking about selling most of my remaining stuff. Just to return money back and invest them in something different, and to free some space in my room :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d want it to be a bimetal. I was thinking Sleipnir but I’d probably want it blasted… so VTWO… but I think it’d be nice to have something a little lighter and faster hmmm

Maybe the Kenshin if I still had it… that’s a little too light tho. I gotta think about this one

Edit: Ok after some thought I think my pick is the Sengoku Forge. It actually somewhat feels like a lighter VTWO now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Tiwalker. It’s just magical.

2 Likes