One yoyo for the rest of your life

I’d be 100% cool with either a SF-era No Jive or an eH.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Going to limit this to 1A (since I think that is the point) and yoyos I currently own (I dont sell yoyos, but if I liked a yoyo so much id have it).

Tough choice between the OD VTWO and the MFD Conspiracy, but at the moment im going with the Conspiracy. It is designed as a “competition” yoyo, but it has so much character and is always a joy to throw. If I were to pick a number two it would be the Doc Pop Icarus since it is my favorite organic throw atm.

1 Like

Any Turning Point Titanium

2 Likes

One Drop VTWO

My gold one in particular.

Bear in mind I’m saying this without the benefit of playing the TiVayder or TiBanshee that I will have in the near future.

2 Likes

Some sort of Ti so I can start fires if needed.

Do we have to use only one string too, or do we get to use fresh stuff?

7 Likes

Two strings :wink:

4 Likes

lol that’s such a bad question! xP

I think it’d be either my YYF K’Edge…
Or my green/orange OD Deep State. With this one I can fiddle around with the response to do just about anything. It’d be SUPER difficult to learn string tricks on, but damn it’d make me a good player. Then I can also use it to learn all the cool responsive play tricks…and hell, I could even learn to loop with with.

Okay. No…it’d be my YYF K’Edge lol. I’m too lazy to take the difficult path! >.<’

3 Likes

Hmm ok two strings…

One of @Markmont ‘s because they last for days and can be rewashed to rejuvenate them.

Second would be one of @smileypants707 ‘s nylon blends because they also last forever and are super fun and comfy.

6 Likes

You could throw for years with both of those things no doubt

6 Likes

AMS Tundra would prolly be my bottom tHrOw.

But I also want to say TiHawk could be a serious contender.

2 Likes

Probably my punchline, but still a tough choice.

1 Like

At the moment, it’s got to be my Muse. It’s rounded in shape so it’s comfy, decently powerful, pretty maneuverable, feels nice on the string, has a ridiculously smooth matte finish, it’s spikes hurt like heck so I can use it as a weapon lol, and mine is in this absolutely beautiful rose gold color. Only gripe would be that it can’t hold a fingerspin for ages.

oh and mine doesn’t seem to be too durable against bumps and bruises and the bearing seats are a bit high and tight…

2 Likes

I don’t like this question…

But if I had to choose just 1? TiVayder. Durable, comfy, excellent performance, looks sweet.

I still don’t like this question though. lol

6 Likes

Does anyone? I need at least 5 to be happy, and I haven’t even dabbled in 4A yet.

2 Likes

Whichever one I’m holding when me and my family survive the mass extinction event that ends human civilization.

Duncan Butterfly I see, a man of taste.

1 Like

Heck yeah! MMC all day (or life)!

1 Like

Ti Walker/Vayder

8 Likes

I refuse to make a decision until after my Vayder gets here

7 Likes