If you could only choose just one

Not top 5 but just one. Not one company or one shape but one yo-yo. If you had to pick a favorite child who would or be?
For me it’s the MechaVizilla. The presence on the string. Smooth yet powerful. It connects with me in a way other yo-yos haven’t

5 Likes

OG Bear vs. Man. It’s a certified hood classic.

4 Likes

Weekender for responsive. Unresponsive, any one drop, but right now probably the Laguna. Fixed axle, Profly. 5a, freehand one.

So much for choosing one!

3 Likes

Bvm is def the cat’s pajamas

Good Life Mantra.

1 Like

Nickel MMC. Do I have others that play better? Sure. But the vibe with this is unmatched.

4 Likes

If I could only have just one yoyo it would be a MK1 unicorn so I can yoyo and spintop. I feel it’s the best of both worlds for me

3 Likes

Was going to say the free solo but side effects would make sense if its my only choice. 7 summits would probably be my pick!

1 Like

If you’ve been around long enough then we both know what mine is, lol

ı think og od cabal

1 Like