One yo-yo for rest of your life

If you could only have one yo-yo for the rest of your life, what would you pick regardless of price? plus string/setup

5 Likes

And Here. We. Go.

4 Likes

Easy question—Hades with a Cumulus Foam string by Markmont & Type X Center Trac bearing.

7 Likes

720s…

6 Likes

One Drop VTWO with Zipline Diamond Blend string.

1 Like

no one saw this coming

2 Likes

One yoyo for the rest of my life? Is the yoyo going to tell me it has a headache when I want to try a new trick? :grimacing:

7 Likes

One Drop Top Deck.

3 Likes

yoyo: C3 TI Krown. Because it can resist a lifetime. I sparkled mine on concrete and still zero vibe.
String: Markmont Blue Eyed White Dragon. Does not resist a lifetime, but can endure 1 + year.

1 Like

YALL ROB DID THAT. NO ONE ELSE. JUST ROB hahahhahahaa

Klondike, easy

13 Likes

One yoyo till I die. Well shoot I guess this one’s coming to my grave

8 Likes

How do cumulus foam play?

I have some on the way and I bought each of markmonts strings.

From what I’ve read online, I expect them to feel like a super dense rope

1 Like

Yep that’s about right, they’re like little ropes. They whip really well, hold their shape really well for slacks/suicides. Tightly wound but have some funny business going on with the pre-wind so they still hold tension well. Slightly rough on the fingers but not bad like it’s a different kind of string burn than softer strings. They play really consistently and I rarely have to change them. Washing them slightly relaxes the stiffness they have when you first get them and imo makes them feel even better. They take forever to break in but once they do break in, they feel super good. Slightly slick so binds can slip when you’re not used to that type of feeling but it’s easy enough to adjust. Benefit of the slickness is that it slides against itself really well.

1 Like

Is that a proto klondike?

CLYW AC2 With NSK Center Trac, Summer Tires & Zipline EP.20/20 string.

1 Like

Does the yo-yo last forever as well? If so I’d choose the original Dark Magic. It was awesome but prone to cracking.

2 Likes

It is indeed

That’s an easy one for me…Enso Full metal Demascus paired with a Gold NSK bearing and some yoyofox yoyo string! :saluting_face:

13 Likes

It looks so clean! Haha how is it compared to the production run?