One Drop YoYos Official News

Do you know if YoyoExpert is going to put a limit on how many each person can buy? I feel no one should be able to buy more than 2.

Not a bad idea. That was done with the TiWalker, it allowed more people to get one.

It was? I think Heath sold them direct. Memory is fuzzy though.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of YYE doing this for an actual run of yoyos, although they have done it with the mystery boxes before, so it may be possible.

Anything that increases my chances of getting my hands on one, I’m more than behind. It’s tempting to fly over to Onedrop and buy a couple direct actually, at least then it’s guaranteed…

What’s the nearest airport to the Onedrop factory? :stuck_out_tongue:

Parking lot outside the shop, use a helicopter! :wink:

db

I’ll be there in 10 hours. If y’all could arrange some foam cubes to cushion my landing, it’d be much appreciated. ;D

All this talk has reminded me actually, how is the shop move going?

Little gray boxes…lots and lots of little gray boxes…

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg140/theflooper/Misc%202/greycitizen_zps67v3cruv.jpg

db

1 Like

The hype is real. I’m so pumped.

It’s going slow and steady. We are renovating the new place so that’s taking time. We are hoping to be moved by the end of August. We’ll see. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, it’s fascinating seeing the whole thing unfold. :slight_smile:

I guess this means that Paul is going to have to find a new spot to take pictures of the new releases? That kerb is practically a ‘Yo-Yo World Heritage Site’…maybe someone should put a little plaque there…

http://yoyoraven.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/one-drop-rally-mango2-800x530.jpg

Funny… Paul and I were talking about that 2 days ago. New spot has not been selected yet.

I love that spot…the darkness of the background really makes the colors pop!

So is there any wicked sneaky way of requesting a specific number? I have a handful I’d be happy with.

Well you see if you give $300 I’ll make sure you get whatever number you want and I’ll ave money to buy my own ciTIzen

When are these dropping?

So ready for the citizen, selling my throws to throw this thing!

August 7th

In other OD news, check out this sweet new Markmont.Classic colour!

DAT PURPLE. :o

If the Joker (of Batman fame) was a yoyoer, I’m pretty sure that’s what he would be throwing.

Holy crap that’s a sweet purple!

Wow!