One Drop YoYos Official News

That purple! Just a classy looking throw.

Hey, Markmont himself is going to MC the SEC contest this weekend that I will be present at. Maybe he’ll bring a couple. :slight_smile:

Oh Daang!! That this looks sweet. Too ba I have too many purple yoyos

How can you have too many purple yoyos?

1 Like

well I don’t but I would like to have some variety. Most of mine are dominantly black or purple.

I can always use more purple and that shade is great but… I don’t really need three MMCs ha!

Blasphemy!!

;D

1 Like

You can’t! Duh.

Who’s getting a CiTizen!? What number did you get? #45

Nicely done man! #94 checking in. ;D

Cannot wait to play and probably sell all my other yoyos on BST ;D

Apparently 17 Citizens sold here in less than two minutes…

db

I just bought it. I had been practicing my speed checkout skills all day. I think I was one of the first.

Congrats to the lucky few who got one. Don’t know what number I’ve got, but I’ve got one and that’s all that counts.

Yep, my number is a surprise as well. Excited to see what I get when it’s delivered tomorrow.

Today was a good day. A VERY good day.

I got not one…

but TWO…

ONEDROP FOAM CUBES!

;D ;D ;D ;D

…Oh yeh, and my CiTizen came.

Why thank you Mr Czech Yo-Yo store owner! I will. I sure will. :smiley:

Can’t wait to start throwing down some trickcircle videos with this bad boy. So s[/s] dang happy right now. :smiley:

So funny,

The first thing I thought when I opened my CiTizen and saw there were two foam cubes was “Gambit is going to be so happy”.

Is there a scientific term for a foam-cube fetish?

I had the same thought, haha. “Oh, two foam cubes, cool. That’s going to make that one guy real happy; who was that again? Oh yeah, Gambit.” Sure enough, he’s pumped.

As for the Citizen itself, great job fellas. It’s such a refined piece of work that it hasn’t fully set in with me yet. It feels like it’s given me a spark (no pun intended) to learn more tricks again. It just takes everything I can throw at it right now without breaking a sweat, so I feel like I need to throw more at it. And I love the homage it pays to the Sovereign with the hub/nipple design; it shows they’re clearly related, while the rest of their design showcases how yoyo design has progressed in the years between them.

Retailers should remember gambits name and just send him 3 foam cubes instead of the yoyo, I doubt he’d even notice.

I got #79. Couldn’t be happier! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Such an amazing yoyo!