One Drop YoYos Official News

3 Likes

dont see anyone mentioning it here but the perspective has been released for a while now :melting_face:

3 Likes

Orange Lego Lights SEs available

21 Likes

So happy with all the new SEs coming out!

2 Likes

I never seen these before until they put them up on the site, They are very nice!

AFAIK they were first seen on a yo-yo that One Drop machined for another retailer.

Curiously, that yo-yo seems to have been purged from the site where they were sold. All that I can find right now is a home page promo that links to a 404 page.

1 Like

There is another run coming. Currently that one is still in my daily rotation.

1 Like

I’m still enjoying mine too.

There was video on IG of what looked like Orange Cerakote being applied to a second run. There was also mention of orange in a second run before the first was released.

Now there are orange Lego Lights.

Yet, the original product page has been purged. To be replaced? Are there new options that require a rewrite? Will these be sold through another outlet. . .?

2 Likes

We’re allowed to say Spingadget

4 Likes

We’re building a shroud of mystery around the yo-yo that shall not be named

2 Likes

Raven Lunar Eclipse on Flickr, IG:

Imgur

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9TJDEYBEly

24 Likes

The og nightingale also had the outer rim coloured the same as the body, wish they would have done this on the Lunar Eclipse as well.

1 Like

american spingadget was onedrop machined yoyo, but the light lego SE were unofficial mod iirc. its nice we are getting alot of new SE and reruns. how about we get some special SE ones like markmont and sakura :melting_face:

3 Likes

This next release won’t have the side effect mod option

This may only apply to those that were threaded by custom request.

1 Like

you are right, i misremembered a little, they come with light lego but you could ask them to be threaded for customization.

come to think of it isnt markmont kind of “light domes” :melting_face:

• Aluminum Lego: 2.7 grams
  • Aluminum Lego Light: 2.6 grams
  • Aluminum Dome: 2.9 grams
  • Aluminum Markmont.: 2.8 grams
2 Likes

Just noticed that the new run is available now, fwiw.

Clear plus:

8 Likes

FWIW, Raven Lunar Eclipse is dropping tomorrow, July 17th, at 11am Pacific.

3 Likes

My years of begging have come to fruition!

17 Likes

Dude! You and me both. Looks a tad wider. I was worried they’d never revisit it. Very excited for this.

1 Like