One Drop YoYos Official News

More Parlays on Flicker and IG. Dropping Monday, July 22nd, at 11am Pacific

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9kzOupBvkf/

Imgur

17 Likes

ayyyyy thats sick

I love One Drop, but man I wish they’d branch out in the color department. I know someone showed a pic of a Cascade with a fade, which is cool.

2 Likes

I think there are additional color option considerations for these Static Co. collaborations(?)

10 launch colors for the ThruLine was impressive. I still think that it would be great to see the return of a few fades and splashes.

3 Likes

They used to do awesome splash designs but I believe they had an issue with their anodizer a couple years back and have since been unable to do splashes. That’s just what I heard though, have no clue if it’s 100% true, maybe @da5id could shine some light on this?

1 Like

ah, some more unobtanium.

That is true. Even if they’re only sticking to solid colors, it would be nice to see more variation in hue and anno type (though I suppose they do have the more expensive cerakote option). I’m fairly new to OD, but some of the Saturday Market colorways looked incredible.

1 Like

I just want clears :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is true. We’re constantly trying to find a good vendor for this. Fade Cascades are coming as well as other finishes. For now quantities will be small and drops spaced out due to the anodizer’s capacity.

15 Likes

Three color options makes the scramble a little more interesting.

1 Like

parlay is up, i got mine, you better get yours, lol.

7 Likes

Just got mine!!

3 Likes

Got my purp :grin::tada:

8 Likes

We’re twinsies! @Raindog3030

2 Likes

Found this while hyping myself up earlier. One of the most chill, inspiring vids I’ve seen!

7 Likes

Prescriptions on Flickr and IG: One Drop Yo-Yos on Instagram

Imgur

14 Likes

Oof I like my prescription quite a lot… might need a 2nd.

4 Likes

Hopefully this is a 7075 gzr version!

3 Likes

FWIW, Prescriptions drop Friday, July 26th, at 11am Pacific.

7 Likes

Parlays and Prescriptions in one week!? Nice.

4 Likes