One Drop YoYos Official News

I am going to put them in my aluminum yo-yos so that will not be an issue for me.

Ahh right that makes sense

1 Like

Ti is known for being lightweight relative to its strength. While they will be heavier than aluminum, they will still be much lighter than their brass counterparts. And since the brass SEs sell out all the time, I don’t think they will have much of a problem offloading these.

4 Likes

Lol I’m not saying that they won’t sell out. I just think the reason these haven’t been previously made is that you’re not getting any of the benefits of titanium and the weight range from aluminum UL to the heaviest brass (energy domes?) is pretty well covered anyways.

4 Likes

Ya ya ya hear me out… all that engineering stuff is neat. They just are and look really cool.

That is all I need to justify my feelings to get them all.

When are they expected to drop? Anybody know?

6 Likes

you should probably use a thick grease or anti seize with titanium where there SE surfaces will meet the yoyo halves.

2 Likes

Cabal Gen 2 lineup so far.

Chico Mint
Cucumber
Piano
Snow and Ice
Black Metallic
Midnight

25 Likes

This pretty little firebird too!!

12 Likes

Is there a white/gold?

Asking the questions that matter…

3 Likes

Higher quality Cabal Gen 2 images now on Flickr: One Drop YoYos | Flickr

The finish is a bit easier to see

11 Likes

The product details are up.

Releases this month!

14 Likes

Monday, May 13th at 11am Pacific.

7 Likes

These look amazing. This may be a “collect every colorway” kinda situation.

5 Likes

Hard pressed between Firebird, Cucumber and Piano here myself

1 Like

Gonna have to grab that Midnight!

4 Likes

They had me at Firebird.

6 Likes

The gap width is a little worrying.

Not that 4.27mm is a bad gap width, but one that narrow is best suited to heavier throws around the 67g+ area. Too small a gap in lighter throws causes them to feel a little unweildy and gives less than optimal binds.

Onedrop know what they are doing though, you don’t need me to assure you of that.

2 Likes

I honestly had the same thought about the gap width… interested to see how it plays. I’m still overly hyped for this new release, though :grin:

2 Likes

Same man. Usually I hate delrin. It always feels scratchy to me and prefer polycarbonate. But im for sure getting one of these!

1 Like