One Drop YoYos Official News

Very cool! I can appreciate the balance between life and hobbies. I don’t know where some of these folks find the time! I can barely find the time to record a single video for some of the events happening here on YYE.

Thanks for popping in and clearing up the anniversary addition!!

Hopefully life turns you back in the direction of reviews and more involvement here! I enjoyed reading your stuff! While I’m relatively new to yoyo, I have tripped over plenty of your writings in my research.

Peace.

2 Likes

More Cabal Gen 2 colorways on IG

17 Likes

Idk if anybody else noticed but they actually teased this yoyo back in Nov or Dec on Instagram.

6 Likes

Indeed.

17 Likes

I’m betting my money that it’s OD’s infamous Pyramatte finish on Delrin.

5 Likes

Yeah I asked them and they said delrin! Not sure how pyramatte can work with plastic like that but would be cool to see!

5 Likes

I really like the finely grooved finish that machined Delrin/POM usually has. I’m interested to see what Delrin textured by tumbling is like.

3 Likes

Ive been thinking about this since yesterday and i think Delrin is usually shiny and slick looking and pyramatte is tumbling the parts in some type of gravel or rocks, so i would think it would get rid of the high gloss finish and also make it easier to grip onto and still a smooth surface just not shiny smooth, if that makes sense, idk. I do know that One Drop knows what they are doing when it comes to designing and machining yoyos so im sure it will be great.

4 Likes

Another Cabal Gen 2 posted to IG.

17 Likes

I was very sold on the black and gold but the whites are making me reconsider…

3 Likes

13 Likes

I love white Delrin/POM.

2 Likes

This one….it got me. Sold!

Same here.

1 Like

That white and black is sick AF…

2 Likes

Ti SE’s :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

18 Likes

Ohh ohh I need ti se for my ti Janus. Specifically would be cool to get the micro ones

1 Like

Oh my what do we have here… are these a have been or going to be? Because I need them all!

I’d be worried about titanium SE bonding with the body of a titanium yoyo. In the same way you should never put a ti axle in a ti yoyo, I’d assume this holds true for SE as well, especially with how hard you can crank them together.

I never would’ve expected OD to make titanium SE for this reason, although OD has also never actually released a ti SE yoyo themselves.

5 Likes

They’re also going to be really heavy which makes them more niche.