One Drop YoYos Official News

Sorry, my mind is obviously a mess…

In the review it says 3 years.

2 Likes

When I wrote this review back on 2010 it had only been the 3 year anniversary of the Project. Hard to believe I wrote this almost 14 years ago. Crazy how time flies. This was one of my favorite reviews to write just because it allowed me to delve into the history of one of my favorite companies. Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

22 Likes

Huh, I had thought for sure they released it in 2012 but I guess not.

Also dang it’s good to see you here again saintrobyn! I always really enjoyed your reviews.

2 Likes

Cough, cough, Lilith Project, cough, cough…

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read through your General yo Reviews over the years. Thank you.

4 Likes

Agreed, some of the best written reviews and my favorite in general

3 Likes

Still read your reviews when thinking of picking up any older throws. Thanks a lot for writing them!

3 Likes

I loved reading through your website over the years, appreciate all that you have done. Your reviews have withstood the test of time, thank you and hope you’re doing well!

4 Likes

Nobodys mentioned about the Firebird Cabal Gen 2 yet :eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Z4zDhPczj/?igsh=MXh6czJlNW1keWliMA==

14 Likes

Oh daaannngggggg. This looks real nice!

2 Likes

Cool :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Why do they not look like straight polycarbonate or delrin. The black has got some pattern to it.

3 Likes

In the comments they said they “left them tumbled” idk what that means but I assume it’s the finish and maybe that’s why it looks that way. Also says they’ll come in white but I’m already sold on that color combo and name.

4 Likes

Whether we wanted it or not, we’ve stepped into war with the Cabal on Mars

2 Likes

My poor wallet!

3 Likes

Welcome back sir. I am happy to see you post on this forum again.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Haha. Did you get alerted that someone liked your post?

After reading it, I gave it a like and then realized, oh boy, this is a very old post! lol. Even weirder was that I was the first to like it. I’m guessing the system didn’t have that feature back then.

Anyway! Welcome back. That was a great write up! And I’m super happy to have picked one up recently!

Are you still in the game?

3 Likes

In case he doesn’t post again:

2 Likes

I got an alert when someone commented. I don’t think YYE had a like system back when I first posted this. I am still in the game and throw quite a bit, I just had a series of life issues that caused me to retire. I think about returning to writing reviews every now and then, but it would probably be a summer thing at this point. Teaching takes up so much time during the year, as well as becoming a recent grandparent.

22 Likes

I feel like it used to have thumbs up or something like that but then they didn’t carry over when the forum got redone.

1 Like