One Drop YoYos Official News

Hmmmm… a chico mint and cucumber half swap may be in my future :thinking:

1 Like

no love for yellow delrin :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

What do you mean?

New Kraken run on Flickr: Kraken | May 2024 run Green and In-Game Blue | One Drop YoYos | Flickr

12 Likes

If I’m correct here, delrin specifically, which is a type of polyoxymethylene, and is a copyrighted name, is only available in white and black in rod form. You can custom order other colors but that would be very expensive. That aside, you can still always dye white delrin yellow.

3 Likes

Was there ever a clear Kraken?

1 Like

Looks like it was added to the store for purchase! Store - One Drop YoYos

3 Likes

No more surprises :frowning:

3 Likes

There will be more :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Cabal and the Kraken!

10 Likes

POM can be made with many colors, YYFr dove for example.i like the yellow in particular cause it really pops

really nice yoyo regardless :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup and the Mk1 Tangent had a yellow model and those were Pom.

1 Like

Piano Cabals sold out Instantly :smiling_face_with_tear: pm if you’d sell or trade! TIA

5 Likes

cucumber as well. grabbed a snow and ice.

2 Likes

I’m surprised Chico Mint is still up - I thought I’d have to fight for that one!

2 Likes

Distracted by work, but thankfully was able to get Snow & Ice (which is also sold out now).

1 Like

missed it due to work, really bummed that the piano colorway sold out… was really hoping to cop one on my birthday :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Wooo! Got a firebird! Got stuck trying to putty into a switch that lost its ip. Thought I’d miss out.

5 Likes

I grabbed Firebird. Still available!

3 Likes

I forgot about this one and got busy. Bummed I missed Piano too. Excited to see how this plays. Shocked Firebird i̶s̶ was available.

2 Likes