One Drop Yo-Yos X Toxic Strings T1

Toxic Strings and One Drop YoYos have come together and created a new yo-yo called the T1 with the purpose of helping out Trevan with his medical expenses. Trevan, aged 2, is the son of Evan and Angie Evans who own Toxic Strings and he was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes (hence the name T1) . This has been a life altering event for the Evans family emotionally, logistically and financially. Proceeds from the sale of every single T1 yo-yo will go towards helping them out with the medical expenses.

It is so cool how collaborations create results that wouldn’t happen any other way. The T1 is no exception. It is a large, fun, floaty and wide yo-yo with a unique ridged catch zone. Evan was always a fan of the “Projection Profile” found of some One Drops like the Project but wanted to take them in a new direction with larger grooves. This gives the T1 a really unique look and feel. The play is stable and the wide catch zone inspires confidence.

Great yo-yo. Great cause.

Specs:
Weight: 66.3 grams
Width: 48.4 mm
Diameter: 56.77 mm
Stock Response: Flow Groove
Gap Width: 4.45 mm
Bearing Size: Large © stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
Finish: Pyramatte ™
Axle System: Tapped

Release Date: April 23rd, 2014
Retail: $79

3 Likes

When do they come out?

Amazing video, yoyo, companies, and cause. I really hope that this helps Trevan. Amazing job guys.

Material? Price? Release date? Is this a limited release? How many will be made?

Looks like a mix of a Cascade, Code 2, and Code 1. Definately want one especially knowing that it is going to a good cause.

1 Like

It’s probably 6061

Lol I tried this at nats! An amazing yoyo! Don’t miss it!

Very nice yo-yo and great to see the community come together for a great cause.

Looks nice!

I like the look of the Yoyo it has low walls (then again anything with low walls I’m into)

48 mm width, I think this is for me :smiley:

1 Like

Need the price and release date!!!

Looks awesome! Great cause! Will there only be Solid colors or will there be some Splash colors?

When haven’t we done splash on a yo-yo?? :wink:

Format:C
Valor
MarkMont
MarkMont Next
Dingo

If fades don’t count as splashes then add:
Project
Project 2
M1

Gotta keep you honest. LOL

Dang it! Why you gotta be like that?! We made some splash Dingos last year. :smiley:

Awesome! I need to start saving some money up. :slight_smile:

Did you? I must have missed those. I thought my soda blasted Vendetta custom ano Dingo was one of the only splash Dingos out in the wild.

I had to channel my inner Geezer. :slight_smile:

OoooOOooOOo shots fired xD

1 Like

Wow, this throw looks amazing,reminds me of a beefed up SPYY Orbitron. I hope it is just as good :slight_smile: