One Drop Yo-Yos Marquis {Merged}

Here are my 2. I’d trade for a green and or clear one!!

I have a green one. Hit me up and we can talk trading. I like the Galaxy Explorer Marquis you got. LOL

Or we can trade halves on our solids and be twinsies. ;D

FYI, this here is #497 Galaxy Explorer. Dig those grays, yellows, and blues.

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14183887_10208948966632776_8135227647450349474_n.jpg?oh=b72e8fa08a122dea56ef2ad98bb449c4&oe=587E1FFD

I’m sorry sir, but your greys are not nearly as light grey as those in the Lego set, you must try harder next time. :slight_smile:

All joking aside, you guys need to do a Galaxy Explorer yo-yo and laser etch it with the space agency logo from that Lego set.

if you wanted to trade halves of the blue for my red, I’m happy to play that game. I have a couple of red/blue yoyos, it is a nice look, but, not as nice as green/purple…

Is there a way to pre-order or is it first come, first serve?

Same question :wink: and they will be available here?

How do people have them already? I thought they didn’t go on sale until the 9th.

Looks like yes:

A couple ways:

For me, I rode down to Eugene, and bought one for me, and one for a friend, at Onedrop’s production HQ.

Thanks!

Has anyone heard anything about what time they will be available on the 9th?
I messaged YYE but didn’t get a response.

Midnight Release!

for the release, will you be posting the unboxing videos from NER?

Any titaniums found yet?? What’s the tally of what people have gotten? If it doesn’t exist it totally should!

The yoyo hasn’t even been released yet…

They’ve released a few at competitions and if you go to the actual OD office. So a few are out in the wild already. We just haven’t seen any posts about the Titaniums being found yet.

Am I the only one who is like “I hope I get a splash, blue or green!”?

No solid and I’m psyched, solid I trade halves gopefully